34

happy reading!

Jennie's POV

I rushed to Leo's penthouse here in Madrid to stay there for awhile. I will wait for Sab and Leo to land here in Madrid. We all planned of attacking Bastardos tonight, with Sab's assets and Leo's assets.

I wanted to kill them all because I don't want them bothering me anymore. To make them stop, I have to kill their boss. Which is the son of whom I killed before.

I've heard that Bastardos leader was actually a boy, he is the child of whom I killed.

Well, I think he is also lacking since they haven't killed me yet.

And I have noticed that they are just sending their men not to kill me but just to scare me and that is not working.

"Hey bitch!" My thoughts got interrupted when Sab tried to scare me but I just gave her a straight face.

"Can you atleast act as if you're shock?"

I raised my brows and then made my lips into 'O', while holding my chest. Pretending to be shocked. "Like this?"

For her answer, she rolled her eyes and sat beside me. "You're actually a bitch like me, but by the way we're attacking tonight aren't we?"

"Yeah, is everything prepared?"

"No, the Hermosa's doesn't respond yet to my invitation."

"That bitches think they are actually beautiful, when they are just a plastic bitches." I rolled my eyes. "They just know trash talks but doesn't have any idea to fight."

Leo and Sab giggled beside me. "Yeah right, we shouldn't just invited them. "

"I agree, but how about the guy who helped you to escape Jennie?" I immediately looked at Sab who is raising a brow to me. "Your mouth is zipped when I am asking you about that guy, who is he?"

"Sab, she doesn't want to talk about it. And---"

"You're right!" I snapped. "That guy can help us, I mean we really doesn't need some help but atleast we need some backups."

"So...?"

"Let's move the attack to other day, plan it again Sab. We have to be fully prepared on this so we can finish it in one go." I wear my jacket and hat.

"So you're going to leave us here? Alone? Goodness Jen, I am excited to...." Sab put her hands together and shaped it into gun. "bang! bang! bang!"

Both me and Leo made a poker face.

"Never do that again Sab." Leo mumbled and stood beside me. "I'm going out too, we should go out together."

I nodded at Leo. "Yeah sure."

"You assholes! How dare you leave me here alone?!"

We heard Sab yelled the moment we closed the door. "Don't mind her." Leo mumbled.

"I know."

Third Person's POV

Leo is walking behind Jennie, Jennie noticed how strange and quiet Leo is today. But she didn't bother asking why since she's not that type of person.

Jennie never asked anybody except for her friend if they are fine, because in Jennie's life everyone can betray you. So you shouldn't build relationship on such person.

While walking in the parking lot, Leo noticed the red ferrari that looks so familiar. It was the car of a girl in Seoul. But maybe it is just a coincidence since it was in Seoul.

He just shrugged, when he is about to enter the car he stopped when he felt someone following them.

Jennie just raised her brows. "You can use my car, I am going somewhere."

"What---"

He gently pushed Jennie inside the car, he waved at her. Even Jennie is confused, she speeds up and left him there.

When Jennie disappeared on his sight, he looked around to find the person who is following them.

With Leo's sharp moves, he was able to hide and watch how a figure looked around while hiding.

"What the hell?" He hissed as he saw a woman's figure. She is wearing a hat and mask while her hair is tied. A blonde hair

Leo stood up and runned to his target, he grabbed her on her neck. He locked her in his arms, but it feels strange because the scent is familiar.

"Who are you?" Leo asked still locking her neck, gripping it hard making the girl squeal silently.

"Reinita!"

Leo immediately let go as two guys attacked him, he fight back using his fist while lookong how the girl run away.

"You disturb me! Culo!" He shoot them thrice because of his frustrations.

He is so close of getting her, but this two stopped him from doing so.

DAMN IT!

Lisa's POV

"Come on Chaeyoung! It was Jisoo unnie's birthday today, we should suprise her."

I saw how she rolled her eyes while tying her hair into a bun. "Oh please Lisa, we are flying in almost one day. I have jetlag so don't talk to me like that."

I pouted. "Okay,"

***

We went in Jisoo unnie's unit, we know her passcode so we easily entered the house. We should prepare about our suprise

"Is she here?" I whispered.

"Shh." She pointed out. "I don't know either, we came here together. Are you really that stupid Lisa?"

I raised my brows as I widened my eyes to her, putting my hands on my chest. "Look who's talking!"

"Shhh." She covered my mouth. "We need to be quiet but you just shouted so congratulations."

I looked around and removed her hands, "Ahh--"

I saw Jisoo unnie standing beside the door while watching us fight. "Unnie! Happy birthday!"

We all hugged and kissed her cheeks.

"Wow! You also changed your hair color! You're also a blonde girl like me." Rosé said.

"Did Jennie unnie called you?"I asked when we put the foods we brought on her dining table.

"Yes, she will come here later. I'm sorry I had to celebrate my birthday here,"

"It's okay! In fact, everybody is coming here tonight so we should prepare." I gave her a thumbs up.

"That's great." I saw her groaned in pain when she nodded so I immediately went to her.

"Are you okay unnie?"

"I'm fine Lisa," But I didn't stopped there, I looked at her neck and gasped when I saw bruise in there.

Seems like somebody twisted her neck.

"What happened?!" I shrieks so Rosé is now standing beside me.

"That must hurt a lot."

"No, I'm fine."

I looked at Chaeyoung who's looking intently to Jisoo unnie. I looked at Jisoo unnie and she's also giving Chaeyoung an intense stare.

"Ehem.." I cleared my throat and in a second, they both smiled at each other.

"Let's buy your cake now." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Yeah, we should." Jisoo unnie agreed and helped Chaeyoung on preparing the foods.

Why the ambience here in Madrid is so strange?

WHAT WAS THAT?