39

happy reading! 제니 ❤

Leo's POV

earlier...

I had this thought that Jisoo is Carmela. The bastardo's princess. I know I started to feel something in Jisoo, in a romantic way.

I almost forgot that assassination school thought us no love. They thought us to be heartless, they even asked us to try killing our family.

I hacked the CCTV's in the parking lot when some girl followed us.

She is really following us, I patiently wait for her to do something in the screen. I chew my gum fast, I'm nervous.

She's slowly removing her mask....so slow that I choked when I recognized her face.

Rosé!

**

We all looked at the girl who screamed. I choked on my own saliva, it's Rosé.

She's crying while looking at the violence. My brows curved. I'm going crazy and confused!

Jennie's life is full of shits. She is skilled for no reason, life keeps on giving her a lot of obstacles. And life keeps on making us confused.

Is Rosé an enemy or not?

Then I realized that she's not the one who is crying. It's Lisa beside her. The girl in the CCTV is blonde, and Rosé have a brown hair. Maybe she changed her hair color to confuse us more.

But then, who's the real woman behind this all? Is Jisoo really Carmela? Or Rosé is the real Carmela.

"What are y-you...what is this Unnie..." Lisa asked between her sobs. At this moment, I realized that in a minute a police might come because of the sound of gun shots.

I pressed my ear piece and connect Sab.

"Hack the building's elevator, and turn off their power." I whispered.

[Aye!]

I looked at Taehyung. His eyes never leave Jennie's.

Third Person's POV

"Lisa, Chaeyoung. This friend beside me is a traitor! She's the one who's behind of my death threats." Jennie pointed out. She's almost crying as her friend confronts her.

"And this! This jerk is her brother! They are bastardos, girls... they fooled us." Lisa runned towards Jennie and hugged her.

Leo's eyes never leave Rosé. She walked slowly towards Jennie and stood behind them and glare at Jisoo.

"No unnie...maybe you are mistaken. Jisoo unnie is not lime that...she will never betray us."

"No Lisa." Rosé said. Hard. She stood infront of Jisoo. Since Rosé is tall, she looked down at Jisoo and Jisoo looked up at her.

"Jennie is right. This girl right infront of us, is a total bitch. Everyday that I'm with her and she's acting like an angel almost made me puke. She is never an angel." Rosé told Lisa while looking straight at Jisoo.

"How---" Rosé interrupted Jisoo's words.

"I know it all from the very start. That's why I am protecting Jennie with my assets. I also investigated you Jisoo--No I mean, Carmela. Have you forgotten? If Jennie is the most powerful woman in Spain, then I am the most powerful woman in Korea."

That's true. Rosé's family is one of the richest family in Korea.

"I know Jennie unnie have the idea that you are her enemy but she doesn't want to think that you are. Because you gained her trust Jisoo." Then Rosé laughed sarcastically. "I can't call you unnie anymore. I cannot stand it."