2

Chapter 2: Wine Glass

Present

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was already night in Seoul, maybe everyone think that this night was a beautiful night but not to this girl.

She's wearing a black leather jacket together with her mask and hat.

"See you later.." She mumbled while looking at the picture infront of her, she started putting her black gloves.

Her eyes was dark, her fist is closed and lastly.. she's ready. What's the use of enrolling in an assasination school for 4 years then?

Before she leave her penthouse she looked at the year book she received and read it.

Jennie Kim.
Korean.
165cm, 50kg
Ranked #1 in Snipping
Ranked #1 in Bomb Making
Ranked #1 in Self Defense
2 years training in Auckland Assasination Academy.
2 years in major.

"That's enough. I proved enough." She smirked and closed the year book. Well, Jennie is so different.

She never expect herself to be like this but she didn't think that being what she is now is great.

She drove off and went to a hotel her friend owned. She went up the rooftop and placed her sniper.

"I missed you." She mumbled and stroke her gun, she then peeked at it to zoom in.

"You guys sure are having fun.." She mumbled and then moved her sniper to access more.

Gotcha. She saw the girl who she's looking for, accidentally she saw someone she didn't expect to be with her.

Taehyung.

She gritted her teeth as well as she hold on tight on her sniper, ready to shoot.

and they kissed.

Jennie couldn't help but to giggle at the sight, after they kissed infront of many people Taehyung wiped his lips.

dumbass.

She placed her fingers on the point and just waiting for her to stop moving.

"She's really an interactive girl." Jennie mumbled and made a tsk tsk sound.

She don't plan on killing her tonight, she just want to scare her pussy and hide because she's back, Jennie is back with her revenge than can made them regret what they did to her.

Though she can kill her now, she won't. She want her to suffer slowly like what she did to her. But what she's going to do is more harsher and she will do it in her most elegant way.

She aim to her target, bitting her lips thinking where she will shoot her. On her forehead? Nah. She will die just like that. Chest? Her boobs will explode like a bomb.

In a seconds of thinking, she smirked and then placed her pointing finger in the trigger.

and she clicked it.

She looked at how the chaos goes in the top floor, she can see it clearly since she's standing infront of the building.

"Oh my.." She giggled and enjoyed the scene.

Nancy being scared was like the most beautiful scene she'd ever seen in her life.

"I didn't killed you tho.." She mumbled and looked at her telescope for the better view.