47

happy reading!

Jennie's POV

There's no words can explain how happy I am. There's no sticks that is sticked in my heart, I finally let it go.

Now, being held in Taehyung's arms is what I really want. There's no point of pushing him away because I knew to myself that I will keep on coming back to him.

Back to the man I truly love.

But I suddenly remembered what Jake told me last night.

[Breaking up with me?! Are you crazy?! Who's the bastard huh? I will kill him Jennie. I will kill him.]

"If you can? You know, I'm in this fight so I will fight back at you. You don't know me well enough Jake."

[Pussy. I can kill him Jennie if he took me away from you. I will going to investigate you and If I found out who's the guy is he is dead.]

"You sure?"

[Watch your words Jennie Kim! What's happening? I will kill that guy! He can't took you away from me! Never!] I stilled when I heard a gun shots.

What the fuck?! "Tell me what you're doing." I asked in a calm tone.

[I'm getting ready to kill him. Kim Taehyung huh?] I should be scared but my lips turned into a smirk. He's fast.

"Yes, Kim Taehyung is his name and I love him. Truly."

[You can't sat that! I will kill that Taehyung! I know you love me! Stop--]

"You dickhead." I hissed. "Are you a psycho? Yes you are. I already have you investigated and you're a freakin' psycho. If you wanted to kill him then go, let's see who's the one who is laying on his own funeral. Is it you? Or Taehyung?"

I heard a twice gun shots again but this time I didn't get shocked. Damn, good thing I'm not serious with this psycho.

[Then I will kill the both of you.] I didn't realized that I laughed hard.

"Go. See you soon."

[You---]

A smirk plastered in my lips and I think Taehyung who is laying in my lap noticed it.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He asked but I just kissed his lips and looked at the sunset. We are still here in my veranda.

"How long it is?" I asked.

"What?" He asked. Looking so confused and it was so cute that I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"How long since you stopped killing or fighting?"

"Ever since you left me. It was a very long time ago, I wanted to have fun again." Taehyung giggled.

I just keep on nodding and started caressing his brown wavy hair. "You want to have fun with me?"

Taehyung unbelievably looked at me like I'm a crazy woman who told something wrong. "Ofcourse I do!"

"Why did you stand up?" I asked as he stood up infront of me. I wanted to stay longer in that position. I feel confortable.

"You want to have fun? I'm sorry but since you suggested it, I will forget how gentleman and respectful I am with you." My brows curved. "I know that you might be longing from that feeling, the pleasure...--"

"What? Pleasure? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how much you want me to make love to you," My brows curved more and I laughed.

"I'm not talking about that!" I stood up and slap his neck. "I'm talking about fighting and killing. Jake told me that he is going to kill us both. I know both of us knows how to fight so I'm not scared."

He scratches his head and smiled at me awkwardly. "I thought you were talking about that..." Then he leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I will protect you." I just smiled.

"You're still as pervert as you were." I messed his hair and tied my hair with a thin cloth. "Let's go down to prepare breakfast."

I'm waiting for his response but he's just looking at me so I mouthed 'why'

"You look one hundred times more beautiful in a messy bun."

*bang!*

I gasped. "Taehyung!" We both lay down the ground as the shooting continues.

"I'm fine. I'm f-fine..." I looked at him with pity as he started coughing blood.

"No. You're not fine...Taehyung scrawl inside I will fight alone." I assured him but he just shook his head.

"No, I will fight with you." I get the guns inside and handed it to him with a smile.

"Are you sure?"

He didn't answer but he just kissed my forehead and stood up to shoot and I do the same.

Taehyung and my skills combined so the opponents skills is nothing compared to us. They're a lot but both of us managed to kill them all.

*bang!*

Both of us sat down to reload but my eyes lingered on Taehyung. He is panting hard like he is dying.

"Taehyung, you're bleeding so much..." I covered the shot in his chest with both of my hands. Both of us is covered with blood

"I'm f-fine..." He smiled but his eyes don't lie. The gun shots stopped so I get the pillow and torn the sheets to cover Taehyung's shot.

"Bare it more please? For me?" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

I stood up and started shooting all of the bastards who made Taehyung look like this.

"Fucker!" I hissed when a bullet slightly passed through my arms so my shirt was torn.

I feel Taehyung pulling my shirt so I shoot the last guy standing and then was about to look to him when...

"Fuck you Jennie."

*bang!*

Third Person's POV

Jennie whimpered when someone shoot her in her back, she felt the pain but managed to look at the one who did that and in no minute she shoot him in the head.

But the guy managed to shoot her in her legs the moment they shoot at the same time.

"J-jennie! Arghh!" Taehyung groaned as he tried scrawling towards Jennie who is now laying on the floor.

"T-taehyung..." Jennie smiled weakly while coughing blood.

"N-no...we can manage this..." Taehyung caressed her cheeks as he also spits blood.

"I k-know..." She said almost whispering.

With a wobbly legs, Taehyung stood up to reach Jennie's phone in her bed. He is groaning loud as he always felt the pain.

The person he contacted was Leo.

"Help us...Jennie is--"

Taehyung heard gun shots on the other line with loud groans. [I'm here! Fuck don't hurt my gitl! You---hey Taehyung! I'm on my way up!]

And the door immediately opened and it reveals Leo and Jisoo. He smiled weakly but his body fell.

"Taehyung!" Leo hissed and then carried Taehyung in his arms.

Jisoo is also crying while carrying Jennie in her arms. She couldn't speak but her tears is falling while watching how Taehyung passed out in her now blurry eyes.

We are almost happy, why world doesn't let us be? She thought.

3