46

merry christmas!

Third Person's POV

Jennie is thankful that Taehyung let her be this night. He didn't come near her since she told him that it's awkward and she's confused.

one hella fine man.

Jennie went out her room and saw Taehyung in her sofa sleeping without a blanket. Because he is tall, he can't barely fit in.

"Taehyung..." She called out his name. It was like a magic word for Taehyung he immediately stood up like a robot.

"Yes?" He showed her his box smile that made Jennie giggle.

"It's cold here, you can sleep in my room." She scratches her head. "I don't have any rooms except mine, you can stay there. My room is warm."

Taehyung didn't answer and then held Jennie on her hands. She wanted to let go but her heart doesn't go in the same way.

She misses his touch.

She missed him.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" Taehyung asked as he saw only a queen sized bed and no sofa at all.

"You should sleep on the bed, you go in the left and I go on the other side." Jennie smiled sincerely.

"Is it okay for you?" Jennie looked at his brown eyes.

"Ofcourse. My room is the only room and I have heater. It's so cold outside so feel free to sleep." Jennie doesn't want to let go of his hands but she needs to pee.

"Take care baby!" Taehyung blew a flying kiss for her but Jennie didn't look back making Taehyung pout.

He started scanning Jennie's room. There's a gray curtain behind her bed and to tell you, her room is surrounded by curtains. It's kinda dark so Taehyung peek on the curtain.

"Wowww!" He is amazed at the sight. "Oh!" He hissed when all of the curtains suddenly opens.

"This is why I want this house." Jennie mumbled and stood beside him.

They're both standing infront of Jennie's glass wall. Her room is surrounded by glass walls, so the curtain is a big help for the sunlight.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Jennie asked while looking at the view.

Behind the small mountains, there are the city lights. It was breathtaking to watch.

Without Jennie knowing, Taehyung is staring at her. "Yes, it is beautiful." Jennie then smiled at him.

"Look at that building, the building without lights." She pointed out. "That building is a bit creepy because they said they already shut it down but when I woke up 2am in the morning, the lights on the to floor keeps on turning on and off."

Taehyung laughed. "You believe in ghost?"

"Do you?" Jennie asked back and stare at his eyes.

"No, I believe in us."

Jennie skipped breathing again and it's because of Taehyung again. It's always because of Taehyung.

"Taehyung....this is so wrong. I do have a boyfriend. Even though I'm not serious with him I don't have the reason to hurt him."

Taehyung felt a pang on his chest, is he choosing Jake not him? Slowly he went behind her and hugged her behind.

He put his chin on her shoulders and silently closed her eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me..." Jennie closed her eyes as tears started to fall in her eyes. "After all this years, after lying to me after all the shits you've done. Why do I still love you?"

Taehyung stopped breathing as he heard what she just said. She loves me too?

"You're the only person who knows how to make me feel this way." Jennie started sobbing so Taehyung immediately turned to look at her. "Why?"

He wipes her tears. "I love you."

Jennie cried harder so Taehyung hugged her. "I hate you. I hate you." She murmured.

"Te amo..."

She cried harder and started punching his chest lightly. "Te odio, Te odio."

"Mahal kita Jennie. Mahal kita." Jennie immediately looks up as she heard a different language.

"What did you say?"

"I said I love you, I love you so much."

Jennie stopped herself from crying and look at his eyes. "I hate myself. I hate you. I hate everybody. I hate myself because I'm telling you this..."

"Telling you that I love you still, and those feelings never changed. Taehyung or Marcos, I loved them both and I am sure of that. I will never forget the feeling he gave me. How much he make me feel so special. Those things, I wouldn't forget." Taehyung is speechless as he looked at Jennie's eyes.

"Because I love you too Taehyung. Te amo. Mahal kita. Even though you are a total asshole. I love you."

Taehyung groaned as Jennie's windows opened. The sun is not rising up yet but it was about to. Then he saw a woman's figure in a veranda.

"Because I love you too Taehyung. Te amo. Mahal kita. Even though you are a total asshole. I love you."

Was that true? Was that just a dream? He stood up and walks towards Jennie.

He stared at her and she does the same. He doesn't want to ask if that's not a dream but he wants to.

"You slept late why are you up early?" She then looked at her curtains. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. My curtain is opening exactly 4:30 am." 

She seems formal to me. Maybe it was just only a dream. The back hugs? Argh! I thought it's true.

"Jennie?"

"Hmm?" She looked up at him.

"Did we talked last night?"

"Ofcourse, I let you sleep in my room."

"No, I mean about your decision." Jennie's brows curved. Taehyung breaths out. Maybe it was just a dream.

"Decision about?"

"Nothing. Nevermind." Taehyung smiled forcefully. He doesn't want to show that he's disappointed.

*chu~

His eyes widened as he felt a peck of kiss on his cheeks by Jennie. Jennie giggled and hugged him on his side.

"I'm just joking! Are you drunk? Did you think you just dreamed of that?" Jennie laughed so hard so Taehyung also laughed.

"You're a meannie!" Taehyung pouted but hugged Jennie. "I thought it was a dream...I can't believe you also want me back." His tears fell and Jennie felt it.

"I love you too Taehyung." She then looked up at him. "Now, this is real. It wasn't a dream ok? I love you. I love you. I love you!" Jennie yelled and it echoed making Taehyung laugh.

"I love Jennie Kim!" He also yelled and it also echoed in the whole mountains.

They are staring at each other, slowly getting close for a kiss but Taehyung pulled away as he remembered something.

"How about your boyfriend?"

"I broke up with him." Jennie rolled her eyes. "Come on. Just kiss me." She pouted that made Taehyung laugh.

And in no time, Taehyung carefully pulled Jennie's waist and started kissing her passionately which Jennie answered lovely.

Their kiss deepened but Taehyung being a gentleman as he is, he let go of the kiss and kiss Jennie's forehead. Making Jennie let out a childish groan.

"We will get in there if we got married." Taehyung winked.

Jennie just smiled and hugged Taehyung, he is indeed the most respectful guy she ever met.

"You shine like a sun rise.. I love you..."

She smiled. "I love you too Taehyung. Finally."

"Yes, Finally."

4