14

Chapter 14: Marijuana

Jennie's POV

"My honey is home?" Leo asked with a sweet voice as he approach me. I gave him a glare while handing him the food that I brought.

"Honey your ass." I hissed and walked passed him. "You feed your tummy up if you're hungry."

"I love how the way you ask me to eat, sounds so concern." Sarcastic? Yes of course.

"Stop being a baby. I just need to go somewhere."

"Where is that somewhere honey?" Leo approach me again and I stepped a back. I'm so annoyed with this dick head.

"I'm going to Taehyung." I said to tease him but I think what I said is a dick word for him.

His eyes was dark while looking at me. I looked away, oh my. How can I be this careless?

I let out an awkwardly giggle before hitting his chest. "Nah I'm just kidding." I smiled.

"Fuck the jokes and tell me where you're going."

Leo can be childish, immature, annoying and a loud ass but he can be serious and scary at the same time

"Fine..I'm going to the dorm, I didn't went there for almost 3 days I don't know if they're worried about me. Now happy?"

"Who are you with?"

"Manager Oppa." His face enlightened, and smiled eventually.. *took a deep breath deep inside me*

"Don't say that guy's name infront of me, I can erase his name in this world if I want to. Okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"But you don't have to do that tho, I'm perfectly fine now."

"No you're not. If so, then why are you still going for those fuckers who messed up with your life?"

I looked away and took a deep breath. "Fine..I need your help to do that."

"I know that's why I'm here Jennie." He tapped my head like a dog.

I'm lucky having a friend like him.

Jimin's POV

"Hahaha--"

*blaag!* We stopped when Taehyung entered the dorm and slammed the door so hard.

"Don't mind that piece of shit." Hoseok said and we continue talking.

In the middle of our conversation, I suddenly smell something

"What is that smell?" I asked as I smell something shit.

"Who's trying to burn our dorm?!" Jungkook hissed

"Someone's getting high inside his room."

We all looked at Yoongi's direction as he spoke silently.

"What do you mean?"

"He's back at it again." He said again while grinning.

"Back at what?"

"At using drugs or a shitty marijuana."

We all gasped and run towards Taehyung's room and knock continuously.

"Taehyung! Stop!" -Jungkook

"Open this fucking door!" -Hoseok

"Damn! Stop what you're doing right there!" -Namjoon

"Get the spare keys!"

"O--okay!" Jungkook run so fast and got the keys.

*blaag!*

"Woaahh!" We all gasped after the smoke of his room slapped on our face, I immediately covered my face using my shirt and removed it right away to cover it completely.

I am at the back while watching Namjoon and Jungkook approach Taehyung who's in the corner of his room while..what is that? Is that a marijuana?

Hoseok and I was speechless while looking at Taehyung, his eyes were red and his breathing was fast and panting so hard.

"What the fuck?" Hoseok and I said at the same time.

"See who's the devil here.." I looked at Yoongi beside me. His face was serious as usual.

"Taehyung what the fuck!" Namjoon asked as he tried stopping Taehyung.

*booogsh!*

"Ouch!" Jin hissed as Taehyung punched him so hard.

Taehyung's laugh was heard and he is smirking. Is he crazy?

"Step on the smoke!" Jungkook immediately tried to kill the fire.

"What the actual fuck..." I mumbled and walked away.

I didn't know that Taehyung have this side.

I am completely blank, I don't know who to call! Our manager? No way! Our Agency? Absolutely not!

"Who should I call--"

[Hello?] A sweet voice was heard over the phone how can a pretty girl have a pretty voice at the same ti--

*blaag!*

Oh shit! I forgot about Taehyung. But wait..

[Jimin? What's up?]

"Uhh...Taehyung is-ehem" I started stummering while scratching my nape.

[What Jimin?] She seems irritated with the tone of her voice but there's no backing out..

"Taehyung is..going crazy?" I'm not sure on what's happening to him also.

[Crazy? What are you saying?]

"He took something! It's like a smoke? I don't know but I'm sure it's not a cigarette! It was--"

*blaaag!*

"Jungkook!Taehyung stop punching him!"

[Speak clearly Jimin!]

"Taking juana? I don't know either!"

[Do you mean marijuana?]

"Yes? Please! Yah!" I hissed to Jungkook who punched Taehyung so hard. "That hurts!"

[What the fvck is really happening?]

"Taehyung is becoming crazy! He is high! He's throwing things--"

[He took marijuana inside your dorm?]

"Yes."

[Damn it. Why that guy is such an hassle? Fine. I'm coming to shut that guy up.]

"Thanks.." I ended up the call and run off to Taehyung and Jungkook that keeps on punching each other.

"Fight me! Bastards! Do you think I still belong to your group? BTS?" He laughed so hard and then looked at me. "Jimin I know how much you like my girl friend before!"

Taehyung was about to punch me but Yoongi did it first.

"I don't care if you don't like being in this group because we don't treat you like you belong to our group since you acted like an asshole. Seriously? Marijuana? Drugs? Then get high on that, we don't care."

"Really?! Park Jimin! I know how much you like my girl!" He yelled like a mad dog with his redish eyes.

"Shut him up before I beat that guy." Yoongi mumbled and slammed his studio room.

"Come here you rascal!"

A total chaos.

UPDATE!

VOTES AND COMMENTS.