38

happy reading!

Third Person's POV

"Seriously? That's all?" Jennie hissed while laughing. "That's a big revalation for you Carmela? So...let me make an big revelation too. How about...Kim Jisoo or also known as Carmela were killed by the same person who killed her father?"

Jisoo clenched her fist, and that gesture didn't escape Jennie's eyes. So Jennie smiled and continue, she know her spot.

"A father who is a drug lord wanna be in Madrid. An assuming old ass man who wanted to own Spain and play in his hands." Jennie slowly walked towards Jisoo.

I mean, Rubyjane slowly walked towards Carmela.

(a/n: Don't get confused! Rubyjane is Jennie, Carmela is Jisoo, Marcos is Taehyung. They all have second identity!)

"And then now, his daughter and son is going against me. Followed me in Korea, also faked her and his identity. Be friend with me....and bullshit." She cursed and then laughed sarcastically. "and even got me as his girlfriend before. Damn..."

"You feel betrayed aren't you?" Carmela asked while grinning.

"Ofcourse you motherfuckers!" Rubyjane yelled and raised her middle finger to Carmela. "Let's just get this started shall we?"

"Jennie...calm down." Leo spoke up but Jennie just rolled her eyes at him.

"No one's calming down here. But before we get started, can I do a calm slap to you? Like what girls do in the movies?" Without saying anything... Jennie walked towards Taehyung and caressed his cheeks.

*slap!* Everyone gasped including Jisoo

"You bitch. You messed up with the wrong girl."

That one was the hardest slap in history. Even volleyball players couldn't slap that hard. Jennie's palm marked in Taehyung's cheeks.

He is almost crying.

"That one is different to the movies I watched. It was a bit harder I think?"

A bit? You're not even sure? My god. my girl is fiesty. Leo speak on his mind.

"So are you done?" Carmela asked.

"You're the impatient one...so let's get it started."

Jennie attacked Jisoo's men using her fist and knees with Leo's help. She dodge every attack they're giving her easily. And when a men was down, she gets his gun and shoot him in the head. That fast.

Leo seems struggling with the second men since it was a big guy. Jennie watched him struggle until she gets bored and shoot him in the head.

"Warm up Leo."

"Tss. My skills is not functioning well, it's just 2 in the morning."

"You think you're done? Well, let me give you some more." Jisoo then clapped her hands and to their surprise, a group of men is already infront of them.

"Carmela!" Marcos hissed.

"My loving brother...are you scared that I might hurt the girl you love? I told you to remove love in your vocabulary!"

Jennie seems didn't mind the sibling's presence at all. She looked at all the men, she assumed they are 15.

Since Jisoo is not ordering them to attack yet, Jennie checked her gun and found 5 bullets. Leo got 7.

"How about the three?"

"Just go with it."

*bang!* She shoot the men in the head.

All of them attacked Jennie and Leo at once. So Jennie skillfully dodge the attack and shoot them in the head. Without feeling guilt.

A men kicked Jennie's stomach so Jennie glared at him. "You bitch."

*bang!*

The time flies like a wind, now there are only 3 men standing like how they planned. They doesn't have a bullet now.

"You go on my lady...ladies first." Leo said while panting.

So Jennie did it, she runs and jumped behind him and hit the gun behind his head hard. She hit the spinal cord, she assume that's why this guy is already dead.

"You're still good in human body" Leo complimented and attacked the two guys alone.

That's the cue. Jennie went close to Jisoo and Taehyung.

Her face are scattered with blood, her jacket is covered with blood and she got shot in her knees but she seems doesn't mind it.

Jisoo started shaking. Jennie is right, she doesn't know about killing. Compare to Jennie's skills, she got nothing.

"So...it's the time for the three of us?"

Jisoo was about to attack Jennie when they heard a loud scream.

"Rosé.."

12