9

Chapter 9: I'm sorry.

Taehyung's POV

"A guy was found on his own apartment in Nyeongdam Seoul South Korea. The police investigated and turns out that the guy killed himself using a pistol with a note--"

I turned the TV off and messed my wet hair using my towel. I know who's behind it all. I know that person very well.

I'm going crazy when I will think that Jennie can kill the people who messed up with her life any time soon.

and I don't want that to happen.

She might be locked in jail, go to trials in court, and suffer inside the jail and I can't fucking stand seeing her in that state!

I love her so much. I wasted the chance I have before..I let her go because I'm stupid and blinded by Nancy.

She's acting innocent when she's the evil here, now...Jennie is also an evil now. fuck.

I need to see her.

Even if I don't know where to see her, I still went out in the middle of the night. I wear my hood and went out.

Jennie's POV

12:30am

"5000 won miss." The cashier lady told me and I pay her, I felt a sudden thirst so I brought a bottled water.

I sat on an empty chair outside and rest my head to the chair and closed my eyes. I feel so tired, additionally that the cold breeze is giving me shivers.

Well, I'd been living in a cold world ever since that shit happened. I only felt the warm when I'm with him..

with Taehyung.

I shook my head and squeezed my eyes closed. I don't want to think about him anymore.

I feel sleepy...I feel so tired. I slumped on the chair and closed my eyes

Taehyung's POV

I put my palms on my cheeks while watching her sleep infront of me.

She looks like an angel, she always looks like that but it's the different of herself..the total different.

I touched her arms and widened my eyes because it was so cold, I immediately stands up to remove my jacket and put it on her.

I sat back and frowned at her even though she's sleeping, why wearing a simple shirt when it's almost winter? aigo.

I arrange my hat and mask and stare at her.

She's so beautiful.

My eyes went down to her pinkish lips, how I missed that one.

I like the way she smile at me, I like the way how that lips land on my cheeks everytime I'm mad, I like the way how she kissed me with her full passionate, I like how it used to be..

but it's never the same anymore.

She moved seems like her sleeping position is bothering her, before she would fall I immediately went to her while sitting on my chair..and her head landed on my shoulder.

I put my arms on her shoulder for her to be more comfortable, I peaked in her face..her hair smells amazing and I like it the most.

I sniffed her hair and kissed it.

Sorry I can't help it.

I wish the time would stop so Jennie and I can be like this forever, just like this.

I closed my eyes to feel the moment...

*slaps!*

"Aw! Shit!" I cursed as I stood up holding my cheeks.

Jennie is glaring at me, her face was red because of anger. She brushed her hair using her hands...it was fascinating..

"Why are you here?" She asked in a calm mad tone.

"I saw you, so I sat beside you."

"Then why the hell did you sat beside me?!" She yelled and stood up, I steped backwards because she's intimidating.

Any time she could slap me.

"You almost fell!" I defended and pointed at the chair. "You're sleeping loudly! You're about to fall and thankfully I am here to--hey! wait!"

She walked pass me and left me there, okay. She don't want my explanation. I grabbed her arms but she just shoved it away.

"Can you atleast listen to my explanation first?" I asked almost yelling since she's walking continuously.

She stopped and turned to me.

"How can you ask for something that's so hard for you to do?"

I stopped.

"Please listen to me Tae...please babe? I told you it's not my fault! They used drugs on me! That Nan-"

I slapped her hard.

"Shut up! Stop bragging people who's innocent here Jennie, I think you learned that things when you were staying in New Zealand don't you? Are you still a virgin? Of course not! You even have a threesome."

"Whatever you think of me..but please listen to me. You trust me right?"

"Just go back to the place you belong!"

I let her cry that time...the time that my mind was fucked up and I regret all of it!

Why did I use it...

I took drugs.

I'm not on a right state of mind because of the picture of Jennie with two guys in a bed.. I was so lost and broken..

So I used drugs

I become addicted to it, some times I don't know what's up. I can't think straight and just want to have another drugs everytime.

And I regret that..so much.

Ever since me and Jimin talked, I tried so hard to stop. My motivation is Jennie, I don't want her to see me that way. An Addict.

Even I'm an idol, I don't know why I didn't get scared of using drugs and the controversy and the shitty media.

"Jennie.." I whispered while watching her disappear on my sight.

"I'm sorry."

Jennie's POV

I wiped the tears that is falling from my eyes, I don't want to cry but my tears don't cooperate!

damn it!

I walked fast and went to an abandoned building and went inside to get in their rooftop.

I mean, my rooftop.

I pushed the button to open the gate and went in. It was my house.

It was scary and like a junk yark outside but once you enter..it was beautiful and a modern house.

I'm safe here.

Update!

Votes and comments!