26

As promised! Happy reading❤

Chapter 26

Jennie's POV

A loud groan escaped from my lips, I purred like a cat and sat down on my bed.

I'm not yet in the right state of mind, I'm just looking at the opened door for a minute while a guy is also looking at me.

wait. what?!

"Oh--" I immediately covered my face and run towards my bathroom. He did laughed at me!

Unconsciously, I looked at my face in the mirror. My hair was fine, but my eyes are swollen because I slept late!

"Oh please. Why do you feel so conscious Jennie Kim?" I told myself.

Whatever.

After taking a shower, I went down to find something to eat but to hell I thought. The dine was ready with a lot of foods.

This was obviously prepared by the stranger guy I am with today. He's a good cook obviously.

I looked around to find him but I think he's eating alone in his room. I thought we have something to talk about this morning?

While eating my pancake, I thought of a great and fabulous idea!

We are on an island, what if I should build a friendship with him and then ask him to swim? So that I can see his lower butt?

Nuhh. I don't do friendships

I bit my lips.

What about ripped his clothes and then point a gun at him? Nahh. That won't do, this guy is also skilled like me.

"Ahh!" I scream and messed my hair.

I'm going crazy!

HIS POV

"Ahh!" I chocked while drinking my coffee and immediately wear my mask to run downstairs.

I forget my gun so I went back to get it and got out from my room to look out for Jennie.

I wear a frown. I thought something happened to her! But look at her going crazy while messing her hair.

I stared at her and when she realized that I am watching her. She stopped and wear her cold face expression.

"Why are you here?" She asked with a straight face.

I cleared my throat before answering. "You suddenly scream and I thought we got attacked here so here..." I showed her the gun I am holding. "I am holding a pistol because you're just messing your hair?"

I saw her rolled her eyes. "I can handle myself Mister, I don't scream when I am attacked."

I cleared my throat again. "Then you just scream when you're going crazy?" I smirked.

She looked away. "It's because of you! Damn it!" I stilled. what?

I cleared my throat "Because of me? I didn't poison your food!" I defended.

"It's because I don't know you yet you're being nice to me! What if I slept and then you kill me? What if the food I am eating now have poison on it? What if you took me here so they can ambushed me?" She yelled, frustrations is painted all over her face.

I wanted to tell you everything also Jennie, I wanted to but I am scared.

I breath out and cleared my throat. "Just trust me Jennie. Trust me."