43

happy reading! here's a long update ;)

Third Person's POV

8 years later..

"Jennie Kim! What did you feel when you turn over your father's business in Madrid?"

"Does it affect something? Your father's death?"

"Why--"

"I'm sorry but Jennie couldn't answer anything. Excuse us." Manager-nim announced earning a groans from the interviewers and fans.

Jennie just hide her face in a hat she's wearing. They walk fast but medias is not making way for her.

"Now that the world knew that you are actually a heirs in your family. How do you feel?" Jennie looked at the interviewer beside her.

He caught her attention so she smiled at him so everyone expected that she will answer but she just smiled and continue walking.

As soon as they reached Jennie's van, she removed her hat and then waved at everybody. Not to everybody tho, only to blinks.

"I missed you blinks." She blow a kiss and then the windows closed.

It's been eight years and this is the only time she get home. She didn't had the chance to go back to Korea because her father died two years ago. She need to take care of everything her father left in Madrid.

Jennie got taller and more matured look. If she looks so beautiful before then she's a hundred times prettier now. It's impossible if she doesn't have a boyfriend.

"It feels so good to be back without burdens in my shoulder." Jennie mumbled and looked at the beauty of Seoul. Finally, she's home.

"We will go straight to the party Jennie."

"Okay." She smiled.

She's more feminine now. At her age she learned the value of life and work. She works her ass out to sell every company and shares of her father. She doesn't want to continue her father's footsteps. She want to live her life to the way she wanted it to be.

She got slimmer and sexier, her make up was fierce as well and her hair...is cut above her shoulders she had a very short hair that suit her so much. She really changed not just physically but mentally.

This days, she only think about work and it is stressful for her.

Now, it's her break.

The moment Jennie entered the restaurant all of them cheered and went towards her for a hug.

"Unnie! I missed you..." Jennie smiled at Lisa and kissed her cheeks.

"We just met each other last month." Jennie said sophisticatedly and tucked her hair behind her ears and looked around. "Hey Jungkook, taking care of my Lisa well?"

"Yes of course. You look amazing with your hair."

She smiled at the compliment. "Thank you."

She started greeting everybody, Jisoo, Bobby, Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi.

"I missed you my brainy..." Jennie and Rosé hugged and then smiled at each other.

"You look amazing. Like seriously! You look fabulous."

Again, she smiled at the compliment. "You too, you look amazing with your black hair.It suits you so much."

Jennie stilled when Rosé gave her a meaningful look. "What?" Jennie asked.