10

Chapter 10: Why it has to rain at this moment?

Jennie's POV

I went out to the bathroom and got myself pajamas and a sweater, I am drying my hair when I looked out to my giant window.

"It's raining.." I mumbled and brushed my hair for the last time and looked out the window.

Such a gloomy day for everyone but except for me, rainy days is just the way I like it grab a hot coffee, took out a chair and bring your blanket and watch how the rain drops so hard.

I went down to get myself a coffee, in this big modern house I'm alone. It's peaceful but honestly it's so sad to stay here.

*beeepp beeep*

I immediately looked at the screen and checked the cctvs, I clicked the main gate and saw this random guy, soaking wet because of the rain. He is kicking my gate!

"Is that--holy shit!" I cursed when I zoomed it because it's Taehyung.

No, don't go out Jennie. So what if he's outside? He can't know that you're living behind those rusty gate.

I watch him freeze to death, I breath out many times until I slammed the desk and grabbed the umbrella.

A cold wind brushes against my skin as I opened the door, I stepped back. Why do I care?

"Whatever." I mumbled and hold on to the umbrella so tight while holding another umbrella on my right hand.

I opened the gate and saw Taehyung, looking so pale and shaking because of the cold water dropping on his whole body.

"Jennie.." He smiled the moment he saw me.

How can this guy smile when he's almost dying?

"Here." I handed him the umbrella and about to go inside but then I realized that I would be such a bitch if I'm going to leave him in this weather.

"Aish, Get in!" I yelled and grabbed his wrist, the door automatically closed as we went inside.

Taehyung was freaking cold for goodness sake!

I opened the door and let him go inside.

"How can you be this stupid? Wait here I'll just get some towels." I run off to my room and gave him two towels.

"Thank you.." He whispered and covered his body with the towel. His lips was dry and violet, his eyes were down.

"Drink this." I handed him the coffee I made for myself awhile ago.

"Is this your house?" I nodded and put my arms on my waist while glaring at him.

"Why are you here? Did you follow me?" I started bombarding him with questions but I noticed how he breath out.. he seems sick.

I put my hands on his forehead and he is so cold!

"Take a warm bath Taehyung, I swear you seems like an ice now. Come on." I grabbed his wrist and went up to my room.

"I'll just provide you clothes and underwear."

"But--"

"No buts. Go inside and take a warm now." I gently pushed him and went to my closet to get some clothes for him.

My cheeks beat red when I saw Jimin's boxers. Oh my god, He can be useful at some times.

Minutes later, Taehyung went out half naked. I didn't act shocked because I'm used of seeing this kind of situation, Leo is a jerk so yeah.