13

Chapter 13: Sorry but weak Jennie is dead.

Leo's POV

I don't know what's up with Jennie but I can sense something wrong. That bitch don't kiss her ex fyi.

Well, she never disappoint me. she's a good kisser.

"Here's your uyu?" I tried speaking their korean shitty language.

"Stop trying hard because I might rip your tongue apart." She rolled her eyes and get the plastic I am holding. After seeing the bag, she frowned at me.

"Seriously? Why did you buy beer at this time?" I smirk.

"You know..so we can continue what we started awhile ago---aw btch!" I yelled when she kicked the thing she shouldn't kick.

"That's what you deserve. I don't fuck and forget Leo, you're such an asshole as ever." I frowned while holding my buddy. Geez. This girl is so brutal like me;)

"Acting like a virgin..." I mumbled and started whistling.

"Didn't you told me that you're going to--"

"Yes. Wait here and I'll just get the things I need."

**

"Damn can you at least wear a piece of clothes?"

"What? I'm wearing a boxer." I said innocently as I stand infront of her.

Let's test this cold girl.

"Don't you know that the season is winter? Do you really think that it's summer? You disgust me so much bitch." She then rolled her eyes

"It's so hot because you are here." I scratch my head while showing her my muscles.

"Stop. You don't look hot in my eyes, you're just a guy who have a big dick. So don't play with me or better find someone else to fuck."

"Aish fine! Stop hurting my feelings." I yelled and wear my clothes.

"What? I'm just saying the truth.."

"But admit it, you enjoyed my big so much in the past.."

"And I regret it." She said in a mad tone and went out.

My goodness, that girl! That girl is so cold and I'm hot. ;)

Jennie and I is in a relationship before, but we don't take each other seriously. While we're together, we will date somebody else if we want to. So yeah, can I call it fuck mate? When we just done it thrice?

Her heart never beats again. tsk tsk

Taehyung Kim..wait. Kim Taehyung? Tae? Whatever. If I will see you on the streets..expect your death right away.

Jennie's POV

I went down stairs because I might kill Leo if I stay there. I opened the television and a bitch appear smiling like a faggot.

"No, I'm actually so touched that Channel invited me for their party in paris. I didn't expect it."

"Is this your first time receiving invitation from Chanel?"

"Yes, I'm so touched because I think I'm the only kpop star they invited."

I laughed so hard on what she said, such an assuming hoe. A lot of k star received it bitch.

I bent down to get the hundred invitation from Chanel, Gucci and Nike. Paris, New York, Los Angeles..but I don't care about it at all.

I looked at the Chanel invitation that I received weeks ago.