15

Chapter 15: Killing me.

Jennie's POV

"Fine. I'm coming to shut that guy up." I said and ended up the call. I stare at our dorm's door.

Should I go in or not?

Should I go to Taehyung or to my girls?

I breath out as I made a decision for myself. It's just Taehyung. He's grown up. He can handle himself.

I stopped when my finger is almost in the door bell.

«can he really handle himself?

A loud screams was heard in where I am standing. I know that noise so well..

"Lisa?!" I yelled and enter the passcode as I get in.

I stopped seeing the dorm mess, I started to freak out. No fucking way..

"hmppp..."

I closed my fist as I stand close to where Lisa at, her mouth is covered with a tape, her hair is a mess and her body was tied in the chair.

"hmmmpp!" She cried harder as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Who did this?!" I yelled in the top of my lungs.

I can kill right at this moment.

unnie go to that room. her eyes was saying that. I immediately looked at Jisoo's room. I slammed the door.

"Fuck off you bitch!" I pulled this guy's neck and pushed him into the wall. Jisoo is crying because this guy is about to harass her.

Without second thought, I punched his face hard and back up again.

"Who told you to mess up with me?!" I yelled and punched him hard again. I gritted my teeth when he smirk while blood dripping on his mouth.

"I'm asking you fucker!"

I once again received a smirk that is making my blood boil in anger.

"Jennie stop! Please! Rose is.." Jisoo is pulling my hands while looking at me with her teary eyes.

I looked ar her and then kicked his stomach.

"Argh!" He groaned in pain and sat up on the floor.

I removed Jisoo's hands on my wrist and went down to make this guy taste the hell.

"Fuck you!Cabron!" I punched his face continuously.

"Jennie please stop..I'm scared."

I looked at Jisoo while panting, she looks so scared. I immediately removed my jacket and gave to her.

"Let's go." I pulled Jisoo and then looked at this guy groaning in pain, without contentment I kicked his balls earning a louder groan from him.

"Jennie..please.." I gestured her to wait and get the gun on this guy.

"Where is Rose?"

Third Person's POV.

Jisoo pulled Jennie while running to Rose's room.

She gasped. "Ready the car Jisoo! Pronto!" Jennie yelled and carried Rose with her.

Rose is covered with blood, her head was bleeding. Jisoo didn't move and seems like she's shocked at the moment.

Jennie lift Rose with her full force and looked at Jisoo who is staring at nowhere.