44

happy reading!

Jennie's POV

I admit that Taehyung's presence doesn't make me feel at ease at all. Especially that he is staring at me the whole day..

He have a girlfriend yet he keeps on staring at me. What would Seulgi feel if she noticed that?

I waved at Jisoo who's the last to drive off to get home. Clint left to get his car parked not so far in the entrance of the bar.

"Hey..." I stilled hearing Taehyung's voice but I flashed him a smile.

"Hey."

"Clint seems like a nice guy." I just nodded my head.

"Seulgi is a nice girl so don't you dare hurt her." Taehyung also nodded and put his hands on his pocket.

"So maybe the deal we made before you leave is not available anymore?"

I laughed. "Ofcourse. You have a girlfriend now." I told him and he just widened his eyes to me.

"I do?" I nodded.

"I don't have a girlfriend. You are the one who have a boyfriend, that Clint dude." This time, I am the one who widened my eyes.

"He is not my boyfriend! He is my secretary!"

Mygoodness. Why do I feel so frustrated? I am about to tell them that Clint and I aren't together but things happen so I didn't found a chance to say it

"He is not your boyfriend? So you are single?" Taehyung smiled. "I'm also single. I still want you back."

"I'm not single." I announced and he looks at me blankly.

"What?"

"I'm not single." I repeated. "You think this kind of girl is actually single? I have a boyfriend in New York. His name is Jake. I would love him to meet all of you."

That's true. Jake and I got together two months ago. Maybe you're confused why Clint giving me those gestures but he's just used of treating me like a princess because that's what my father told him.

Jake is living in New York, we've met in one of the meeting and things happen. We often meet each other but as far as I remember, we are a couple.

"Jen, let's go." Clint is already infront of us.

"I have to go now Taehyung. Goodnight." I smiled at him but I heard him cursed.

"Life's a bitch." He mumbled and smiled. What?

"Bye Taehyung. Goodnight."

He still wants me back? After all those years? Tss. He thought I would believe that? If I knew, he already have a lot of girlfriends in the past years.

Taehyung's POV

She changed a lot. She becomes successful for four years that she left. She looks so amazing and beautiful.

I want her back. I waited for her for four years, I shouldn't do nothing. I should do everything to win her back.

BTS disbanded last year, I know I should be sad but in the other side I wanted to be happy. Not because we're not celebrities anymore but because we can do everything we wanted to do without anyone dictating us.

Jungkook and Jimin is happier since they can date their girlfriend anytime without hiding. We will live the life we wanted it to be. And as for me, I will live my life with Jennie.

I promised that.

I'm driving back to dorm, it's raining so hard but I need to take Namjoon to the airport since he's going to live in Los Angeles now.

I'm driving across the street when I saw a beautiful girl standing outside the 7/11. Don't think of anything, there's only one beautiful girl in my eyes and that is Jennie.

"Hey!" I yelled as I opened the window. She gasped at me but eventually smiled.

"Hey..."

"I will drive you off!" I yelled because odf the loud pouring rain.

"No! It's okay! I don't want to be a struggle." You're just awkward with me Jennie Kim ;)

"Come on! The rain is--oh." She runned fast and hop in my car.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, I didn't bring my car and this goddamn rain is not on timing." She cursed. I just giggled at the sight, Jennie and I seating in my car...so close like the time when she left.

I removed my jacket and gave it to her. "I don't need it." She insisted.

"No." I smiled at her. "You need me." I winked and drove off.

I can feel like she's giving me a glare but I'm just smiling while driving. She want to say something but she's stopping herself.

"If you want to be mad then go be mad." I gave her a glance. "You don't have to pretend that you're a nice girl when you can kill."

I heard her laugh. "Yes, I can kill. But I think it's non of your business if I pretend to be nice."

ow.

"I see. So where do you live?"

"I live far from here, just go to a terminal so I can grab a taxi for myself." I glance at her.

"No. I won't let you commute at this state. Just tell me where you live and I will take you there."

Being Jennie, she gave me her address and it was so far. It's like in the countryside. I turned the radio on and started singing.

"Do you know how much awkward being inside the car with your ex? I couldn't breath properly but here you are, singing your ass." She roared.

"You know, you shouldn't feel awkward if you doesn't have a feelings for me. But to let you know, you're awkward because you also want me back like how you want me back four years ago." I stopped the car and stare at her eyes.

"That Jake dude....you don't love him don't you? Because if you do, I can see the happiness in your eyes but I haven't seen it once. I know when you are happy and right now?" I stare at her and slowly get near her.

"You don't look happy when I mentioned his name."

She pushed me and then rolled her eyes. "Get back at driving can you?"

"Okay..." I cleared my throat. "Baby..."

I called her the endearment I used to call her. I saw how her eyes put flames on me. But I can feel it, I can totally feel it.

That she also wants me back.

6