3

Chapter 3: Who's the bitxh?

Past. ⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅◀⚫🚨

Jennie's POV

"Unnie, I'm nervous." I whispered while she's doing my make up.

"Jennie-ah you are confident and they like you. You just have to do well." I smiled on what she said.

Today is our first live perfrormance after releasing our mini album square up after a year. There's no words can explain how nervous I am.

"5 minutes!" I heard the PD shouted and run away.

"Is the stage done oppa?" I asked my manager and he just nodded his head.

"Are you nervous?" I nodded my head slowly and breath out. "You don't have to be nervous, you trained for almost 6 years Jennie and I witnessed it all and I knew you will do well on this." He tapped my head and leave

"Thank you oppa!" I yelled and closed my eyes.

My make up is done, my outfit is done same goes with other girls.

"Is there a lot of people outside?" Jisoo asked while looking in the mirror since she's putting her contact lens.

"Yeah. I saw it on Instagram."

I am about to seat when manager oppa called for me. "What is it?" I asked him in a whisper.

"He's here." I started to panic, we only have 5 minutes.

"Tell him to wait for me later, we're about to start."

"He said just for a seconds." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Just for a minute." I winked at him and did a high five.

I went to the place we usually see each other. I saw his figure while looking down, holding a bouquet. I smiled.

"Hey.." I snapped in his face before smiling.

"You look perfect."

Taehyung and I started dating last month and he is really a good guy. Even though I'm scared that sajangnim will find out about our relationship..I just can't stop it.

"You know..this is not really a place to meet." I looked around to see if there's someone around. He held my cheeks that made me stare at his eyes.

"Let me just stare at you, you look so damn gorgeous." He smiled and kissed my lips.

"I know that Taehyung, but I really need to go now. The show is about to start." I raffled his hair and smiled.

"Fine..I'll watch you perform." He kissed my lips again, fully this time. "Here's a flower for my favorite girl." He handed me the bouquet and I just smiled after accepting the flower.

"Thank you so much for coming here, you really don't have to--"

"Shh. This is the only thing I can do when you perform, I will support you secretly."

"Thank you.."

"Jennie-ah! You're in!"

"Omo..Omo!" I shrieks and kissed Taehyung's cheeks. "I need to go. Bye bye!"

I run towards my manager who's waiting for me from a far. I handed him my flower and lead the walk

"I'll call you!"

Hit you with that ddu ddu ddu!
Ah yeah ah yeah!
Hit you with that Ddu Ddu Ddu!4