- Chapter 22 -

After pouring everything that's been burdening me to Hoseok, I felt a lot better. I'm glad he understands me and gave me the opportunity to come to him whenever something's on my mind. Before we went back to the house with him, we took a few hits of the blunt he had in his pocket. I know, I smoke weed a lot but it really helps calming down my nerves and go into relax mode. He had one arm wrapped around my waist and the other holding the blunt to his lips. Usually he'd grab on my thighs but he didn't this time. It was weird, especially since I was actually expecting it to happen. His hand stayed pinned right on my waist the entire time. I might've smoked a bit too much because my body was feeling warm all over and my thoughts floated out of my mind. Everything seemed more mellow and bright. Hoseok gotten sexier. Oh fuck, I just broke a rule I had told Molly earlier. Don't get high...wait. Molly! I've totally forgotten that I've left her alone! It's been what, fifteen to twenty minutes? Maybe more? I really need to get my shit together.

"Molly..." I groaned. "I have to go find her..."

I pulled away from Hoseok and made my way around the corner. The weed he had was definitely stronger than the kind I usually get or maybe I might've smoked a bit too much without realizing. I started to see double of everything, my vision was a little hazy and saturated. I felt like I was walking on air with my head in the clouds. Shit was crazy. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close. Dazed, I slowly turned around to see Hoseok holding me up to him. Well, two Hoseoks.

"You need to sit somewhere until the effects wear off." He chuckled. "I should've took away the blunt after the fourth turn."

I whined, "No...I have to find Molly..."

He helped me stay composed and and held me as we walked back to the house.

"You can't even walk properly right now. We'll find her once you're back to normal."

He took me into the house and upstairs away from the party downstairs. My eyes scanned the room for Molly but I couldn't see her through all of these people. We passed by a few rooms and ended up in his parent's room. It was empty. He walked me over to the bed and gently laid me down, taking off my heels and setting them nearby. I felt the mattress shift as Hoseok sat at the edge of the bed.

"I'll be fine. You could go to the party you know?"

"I need to watch you incase you do something stupid." He chuckled, glancing back at me.

"But...."

"I'm not going anywhere until you're good."

I rolled over my side and looked at him. His attention was now directed on his phone. I couldn't see what he was on but he seemed to be texting someone. His fingers moved quickly about on the keyboard. I got up and crawled over to him, resting my chin on his shoulder. I peered at the screen, my vision still seeing double. I could make out what it was though since I was close enough. He was texting some girl he was supposed to meet up with, telling her that he'll catch up with her later. I felt my heart drop as if he were only mine. He is nice but I have to remember that he is still a fuckboy. Jimin is a sweetheart at times too but he's still around a bunch of girls. Jin is the father figure in the group since he's the oldest but that doesn't mean he isn't promiscuous. So why am I feeling like this? It must be the weed.

"You should be meeting up with her instead of being stuck with me." I told him.

"It's fine. I told you I'm gonna here until you come back to your senses." He turned the screen off.

"Just go! I'll be fine~" I smirked. "I don't want to ruin a chance for you to get some asssss"

He rolled his eyes.

"Tiana."

"Hoseok. I'm serious. Go. I'll lock the door so nobody can bother me."

"I said no."

"But I said yes."

He turned his head to look at me, his stare expressed how serious he was. I stared at him back, not blinking at all. The stern look he had made me...somewhat aroused. He looks different when he's not smiling or joking around, which is most of the time. He looked sexy when he's serious. The way he stared me down made me shudder. I leaned over and pressed my lips against his softly, our noses touching. He moved away.

"You're high. We can't do this."

I closed the space between us and kissed him again. He pushed me away and stood up.

"Stop it!" He snapped.

"Why? This isn't anything new..."

"It is when you're high. That's taking advantage of you and I won't bring myself to do that."

I groaned and rolled over on my back.

"Then it'll be a good idea to just you know, leave? But please please...find Molly for me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her and I can't leave without her."

He sighed.

"Fine. What is she dressed as? I'll bring her to the room."

"Harley Quinn. She shouldn't be too hard to find."

With my eyes focused on the ceiling, I didn't get to see him leave. All I heard was the door opening and closing softly. I clutched a pillow to my chest and closed my eyes. Sleeping for a bit wouldn't hurt.

•  •  •

I started to hear a low muffled voice in my sleep. I couldn't quite make out what it was saying. Then, it started to get louder and clearer. The voice was calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone standing over me, their face close to mines, but the voice was of someone I knew. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Namjoon. I slid away and sat up. It was only him and nobody else in the room, but the door was open.

"What the fuck?... What are you doing..." I paused when I saw the look on his face. It was grave. Something bad happened when I was sleeping. I don't even know how long I was out for or how he got in here.

"She's gone."

His voice sent shivers down my spine and had my heart pick up speed. He was starting to scare me.

"W-Who's gone?" I asked with a stutter, staring him in the face. The bad feeling I had from this was brought to light.

"Molly. She's not here."

"What the fuck do you mean she's not here??" I quickly got off the bed and glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. It was a little over 11:00 pm. I am supposed to be getting home by now but I can't because Molly is fucking gone.

"How come nobody woke me up?!" I yelled. He just stared at me. "Where is Hoseok? I sent him to go look for her!" 

"He tried to but couldn't find her. Him and Taehyung went around questioning everyone-"

I stopped him. "How does Taehyung know?"

"We asked him and he didn't know where she might've went either so he helped Hoseok try to find her. Yoongi said he saw a girl who matched your description leave the party, but he didn't think anything of it since he didn't know she came with you."

I was ready to beat somebody's ass right about now. I was losing patience and I laid those rules out to Molly for a damn reason. So something like this didn't happen! She's never going to any parties with me anymore. Why do  I always make the worst decisions?? I had to blame myself as well for getting high and not being able to keep a closer eye on her, but I thought she'd know better!

"Well? Does Yoongi know who she left with?"

He sighed heavily. I could tell he was disappointed but I don't know if it was because of me or someone else.

"Yeah. She left with Jungkook."