- Chapter 1 -

It was finally Monday morning and my short lived two day vacation from school was now gone. I didn't even get to do much this weekend since I'm basically on lockdown by my parents. The principal had told them about the whole ordeal that went down last Thursday and I haven't been on good terms with my parents since. I mean, it wasn't even my fault that that happened. I wasn't even in my right mind. Since then, most of the girls at my school have been giving me dirty looks and my friends have been trying to avoid asking questions which they'd think would offend me. But to be honest, I could care less. I love the attention anyhow. Something I wasn't getting in the first two years of highschool.

I rolled over in my bed and reached over to my phone, turning on the screen and being met with a ton of messages displayed on the lock screen. Most were from my friends that I didn't even bother to text back over the weekend and the others were from the boys,  most particularly from the one of the school's thotties, Kim Taehyung. He posted a bit on his Snapchat, most being of sexy selfies of him in bed with messy hair and others were of him flaunting off all of the things a rich boy could have.  Damn, honestly he was fucking sexy and I could see why all of the girls flock to him, ignoring the fact that he's only using them as his little toys and will most likely leave most of them after a one night stand. I didn't care, I'd do anything to be in that bed again. If I even have the chance to do so ever again.

I quickly turned off the screen when I heard a knock followed by the door being opened. Why do parents bother knocking when they just walk in at any given time? My mom walked in, smiling at me gently. She was already dressed in her usual formal business attire, wearing a gray blazer with a white button up blouse underneath it, a black pencil skirt and finishing off it off with her black heels. Her short dark curly hair was up in a ball in the back.

"Morning baby. It's time to get ready for school."

"I know, mom. I was just getting up." I told her as I sat up and stretched out my body.

"Breakfast is ready for you downstairs. Hurry though, I'm driving you to school on my way to work."

I arched an eyebrow, "Why? I could walk to school like I usually do."

She suddenly gave me a very stern look, "You think I'd allow you to walk to school after what happened last week? How do I know that you won't meet up with one of those boys on the way to school?" she questioned as I rolled my eyes. "Your father and I still want to have a talk with you after school. Until then, you aren't allowed to be in contact with any of them and if they try talking to you, walk away. You are to come home straight after school as well. Understand?"

"Understand." I muttered quietly.

Mom glared at me and raised her voice, "I don't think you really understand, Tiana."

"I understand mom." I said louder, not too loud so she wouldn't smack me for raising my voice at her. "Can I get dressed now?"

Mom nodded before leaving out the room and closing the door behind her. I sighed and grabbed my phone when the notification went off, seeing it was a text from the one and only Taehyung. What does he want?

Taehyung: Titi. Do you need a ride to school? I don't mind taking you, baby.

I rolled my eyes at that nickname. Not even my parents call me that. And I'm not your baby, boy.

Me: I can't. My mom is dropping me off at school. Goodbye.

I quickly turned off the screen and lightly tossed my phone on the bed, ignoring the notification sound going off. I went over to my closet and picked out one of my favorite outfits, taking it to the bathroom. After I took a quick shower, I put on my outfit and straightened out my lower back length dark red hair that I had dyed during the summer break before this school year. It looked pretty damn good on me and made my light brown eyes show nicely against my brown skin. I went to quickly eat some breakfast before brushing my teeth afterwards and washing my face,  applying on some mascara, eyeliner, and some lip balm and headed out after grabbing my phone and backpack.

Boy, today is going to be interesting.

(Outfit that she's wearing)

Sorry for the short chapter. The next few chapters will be this short as well so I hope you don't mind. Hopefully, you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote~ I'd really appreciate it.