"You guys have talked about it?"

"Sure. We talk about a lot. I do with all the girls. I do with a lot of people, actually. Which is weird."

"Why is that weird?"

"Back in England, I was more of the lone wolf type. Like, I was in a gang and did all I had to but everyone just knew to leave me alone. But here in Riverdale, I feel like an open book."

"Well, a lot's happened since you came here."

"That's very true."

Archie was laying with his head on his hand, and he let himself use the other to lightly trace over Sophia's side. She looked over to him and gave a small smile.

"I'm sorry about last night. I had no right and-" Archie started, but Sophia stopped him.

"There's no need to be sorry, Arch. I was mostly annoyed at myself for enjoying it. But someone wise told me that I am equal friends with you and Veronica, so I shouldn't feel like I have more of a loyalty to one." She said.

"That person is wise." Archie agreed. "Look, Soph before me and Veronica broke up we weren't really together for quite a while."

"Okay."

"You are absolutely gorgeous, and have been such a good friend to me already. So if you're okay with it, I'd like for us to have sex."

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Archie, you're one of the hottest guys I've ever met, if I turned down this opportunity after everything that's built up to it, I'd be stupid."

"You know, when you first came to Riverdale I thought you were really attractive, and when you started speaking it was another level. And now, knowing you, damn, you're just amazing."

"Thank you, Arch. And you are too. I very much enjoy you as a person."

Archie leaned in and kissed Sophia firmly, their lips locking. His hand went around her waist, while she traced hers down his neck. She moved closer, their bodies pressed against each other. She managed to move him so he was laying on his back, and straddled his hips.

"Oh God, Soph." Archie moaned as she grinded her hips against him, his hands gripping her thighs.

"How is it, Arch? Having someone this close to you? Feeling me on you." Sophia asked in a breathy voice as she leaned forward and kissed his neck. She moved up and nibbled on his earlobe.

"Soph, I'm gonna cum in my pants if you keep doing this." Archie said. "Take off your clothes."

Sophia got off him, standing to the side of his bed. He turned on his side to watch her. She kicked off her shoes, then pulled off her top. She turned as she pulled her leggings down, giving Archie a full view of her ass.

"Matching underwear, huh?" He asked, sitting up on the edge of the bed. He pulled her over by her hips, kissing her ass cheek before giving it a quick slap and a squeeze.

"Always, Archie. You never know when an opportunity like this will occur. Except I kind of had an idea of this one, so this is one of my favourite sets." Sophia told him.

"It does look gorgeous." Archie said. "But it can't stay." He pulled the panties down, letting them fall to the floor before unclasping her bra and letting that fall too. He pulled her back, and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples.

"Oh, Archie, please." Sophia said, moving his right hand from her breast to her already wet pussy. He rubbed her slit, letting his finger slip inside her. "Oh." Sophia moaned, biting her lip.

"Mm, you feel good." Archie said. He took his finger from her and put it in his mouth. "Mm, you taste good too. Come here." He let her stand as he laid on the bed.

"What?" She asked.

"Come here. Sit on my face," he said.

"Fuck, really?" Sophia asked, rubbing herself lightly.

"Oh, yeah," he nodded

Sophia climbed onto the bed and over him, Archie holding around her legs as she let her cvnt meet his mouth. He ate her out, moaning into her as he did. She gripped onto his hair, throwing her head back and moaning loudly.

"Oh God, Archie, yes!" Sophia moaned. "Oh, please."

"Mm, I want you to cum on my face, Sophia. Fuck." Archie said before thrusting her tongue into her.

"Archie, oh my God!" Sophia ground her face against him. He kept eating her out until she was screaming profanities as she came. Her breaths were deep as she climbed off him. "Thanks, Arch, that was so good. Now." She crawled down the bed and pulled his jeans and boxers off.

"Soph, what are you-" Archie began to ask, but she had already started to lick from his balls to his tip. She took his completely into her mouth, moaning as she sucked his cock. "Fuck, Soph." Archie groaned as he bucked his hips, making her squeal in surprise. She sucked his cock and licked his balls, jerking him off.

"Fuck, Arch your dick tastes so good." She moaned, letting her spit drip down it.

"Sophia, I need to fuck you now." Archie said, reaching to his bedside cabinet and taking out a condom. "Lay down," he said, putting it on.

Sophia laid on the bed, and Archie went between her legs, holding them over his shoulders as he thrusted into her. They both moaned loudly as he pounded her, and soon he was coming, and she was hitting a second orgasm. They both pulled away, their eyes locking.

"Thank you, Soph," he smiled, letting his hands run down her torso.

"Thank you, Arch. That was amazing," she replied, and Archie leaned in to kiss her.

"Let's get cleaned up and watch a movie," he suggested.