Chapter 77

20th November 2021

Shawn stumbled into the house and groaned as he took off his shoes. "Shawn?" I called out and got another groan in response.

His heavy footsteps came into the living room. He was at the gym this morning which was the first time he went since I've had sky.

He walked over to me and crawled in between my legs and rested his head on my stomach. "Where's Nathan?" He asked as he saw sky besides me in her bouncer.

"In his room asleep." I moved the curls that were stuck to his forehead from when he was working out.

"Leg day sucks..." he muttered.

Shawn was in these shorts and I couldn't help myself. I slapped his bum. I started chuckling as he started rubbing his ass. He slithered his was to myleft side so I couldn't slap his ass anymore.

He nuzzled his head into my chest and pecked my breasts. "You tired?"

A soft "yeah..." left his mouth as he mumbled random words.

He swung his leg over my hip and got more comfy. I removed his head band that he uses to get the hair out of his face when he works out so when he woke up he didn't complain that his head hurts.

I slowly moved my hand as I heard heavy snores leaving shawns mouth. His grip around me tightened. I got my phone out and took a picture of Shawn because he looked too cute not too.

"im happy..." Shawn mumbled.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I had seen shawns eyes were still closed. He did a small nod. "Go back to sleep gorgeous..." I rubbed his head again

I heard Nathan scurrying as he walked through the hallway. "Good morning gorgeous boy.."

"Food?" He asked.

"What do you want?" I asked as I had my arms up.

I raised my legs and he sat down on wrapped his legs around me. "Pasta? Strawberries with yogurt? Bread and egg?"

"Pasta!!!!" He squealed.

"Alright then!!" I picked him up and placed him on my waist as I walked to the kitchen.

I got the ingredients out and boiled the pasta. I put Nathan on the counter as my hurts started to hurt, I stood in between his legs and asked him how he was. "Sky?" He asked.

"She's in her bouncer darling.."

"Huunnggrryyy..." Nathan moaned.

I looked over at the pan and the food was ready. I put Nathan in his high chair with his food in front of him. "Here you go..." I ruffled with his hair and pecked his temple.

I went over to Shawn who was still asleep on the sofa. I sat besides him. "The food ready.." I whispered in his ear and ruffled with his hair.

A small smirk came across his face. He curled his neck in and placed his head on my lap. I traced the crinkles underneath his eyes from where he would smile. "Come on..." he opened his eyes and looked up at me.

We both got up and Shawn leaned on me as we went into the kitchen.

@shawnmendes Instagram

@shawnmendes: ❤️

@hannahsmith: ❤️

@camila_cabello: sssskkkkkyyyyy 😍

@arianagrande: this shit is too cute 🖤

@mendesfamily: oh my god!!!🥰🥰

@shawnmendessszz: I'm crying!! This is too cute!!!!!

@shawnna: oh my baaabbbyyy!!!

@effshawnandhannah: this is v inappropriate for u to be sharing. This should be a special and intimate time with your family. The whole world doesn't need to see that.

@hannahsmith: lmao, I'm pretty sure you've seen a tit before! We shouldn't have to feel like we have to hid the face the women have boobs purely to feed their babies. That's the only reason we have, it's just society changing shit up.

@hannahsaslut: report this fuck. This shouldn't be allowed on Instagram

@hannahsmith Instagram

@hannahsmith: I feel like I've got my ish together!

@shawnmendes: 🤤❤️

@sam: that's wifey material..

@avia: what r u waiting for Shawn?

@camila_cabello: #wifeherup

@hannah.SMITH: MUMMMYY!!

@hannahsmiles: ILYYY!!!!

@protecchannab: U DESERVE THE WORLD!!!! ILYYYYYYYYYYYY

@chrissytiegen: looks like I've got some competition 🤨👀

@hannahsmith: not at all! 😂💋
@chrissytiegen

@shawnmendessszz: can u guys collab with something. Wtf? @hannahsmith @chrissytiegen.

@hannahsmith: I'm down. @shawnmendessszz @chrissytiegen.