41. Do you trust Me?

I don't think twice. With my soul blazing in fury, I storm to Erden's house. I squeeze my fist continuously, preparing myself to punch it in his bloody face.

I'm gonna take the shit out of him!

Arriving at his door, I angrily knock at it. He will answer for everything he has done to me! For the reasons he broke me and my life as such!

The fire burning inside me inflames as the door makes a grinding sound.

On opening, water fills my eyes at the sight of Erden's. Every beautiful moments we have spent together flash in my head in a snap of seconds. I quickly clutch on my dress, holding back my emotions.

"Hazel?" A large smile appears on his face. "I was just about to message you. "He steps to the side, giving me way to enter in. "How are your parents? Everything went-"

Just as he closes the door behind me, I slap him hard which flings his face to the left, my heart tightening. He remains frozen for a few seconds. His trembling hand then raises to rub his cheek, which now has a red handprint on it. He breathes hard as he turns to look at me, his lips parted in total shocked.

Without Erden can say anything, I break, pouring all my anger out. "I got it, Erden! I fucking got it!" I yell, my teeth clenching. His eyes widen.

"How could you?!" I shout at the top of my lungs, my face burning in wrath. "Why did you do that to me?!" I scream like I've never screamed in my life before and feel the chords of my neck throb. I'm close to have a breakdown, but I can't control myself. "I fucking hate you!" My eyes slam as I pronounce this sentence, bursting into tears. I didn't want to hate him. But he made me to. He made me hate him.

Erden is gaping at me, speechless. His eyes are looking close to tears, which infuriate me more.

"You lied about everything! You played with my heart, fooling me with our story and soulmate thing!" I bark, my body trembling. "Why? Just tell me why?"

His eyes suddenly narrow, the tears immediately disappear. "Wh-what are you talking about?" He asks, his voice shaking.

My rage overthrows me as he plays the innocent. My hand fleets to slap him again, but Erden briskly blocks it this time. It enrages me even more. I rip my arm away from him and push him back, but he remains stagnant.

My head begins to shake. "You talked so fucking beautifully about that first time thing!" I bawl and push him again. "But you would have made a sex tape!" I push him once more, but he still doesn't move. "That's what you wanted!" When I try to push him a fourth time, Erden seizes my arms. "Hazel listen!" He grabs me tightly and shakes me. "Listen!"

Groaning and cursing, I struggle, trying to escape from his grip. Erden grasps my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him. "I don't know what you're talking about." He softly presses his lips against mine to calm me down. "You're misunderstanding." Without I could react, he pulls me into a hug and I let go. I'm too weak to continue this fight. I wrap my arms around his back and cry my heart out, tears streaming down my face. "Shhh, stop it." He pats my hair. "I can't see you like that." He kisses the top of my head and embraces me tightly like he will never let me go. And that's exactly what I want.

But then, it hits me back.

He is fooling me again!

I push him back with full force, stepping away from his grip. His face drops. "No, Erden. Not again." Shaking my head, I walk back reluctantly. "L-lexi fucking played a video of our make-out last night in front of my parents! How Erden?! How!"

His eyes slam shut on hearing me. He immediately throws his head back, pulling on his hair. "That bitch!" He curses out loud, the muscles of his arms popping out.

"She can't be lying for everything!"

He lowers his head to look back at me, his eyes narrowing. "Wait!" His voice sounds rough this time. "Do you think that I can do that to you?"

Ignoring his question, I scream, tired of all this. "Then tell me what you wanted to confess tomorrow!"

"Do you really think I can do this to you, Hazel!?" He insists, his tone hiked.

I stare at him, speechless. Do I really believe what I'm accusing him of?

When I don't reply, Erden nods to himself repeatedly. "You think I can film you secretly during our intimated moments." He begins to laugh out like a hurt psychopath. "Wow, Hazel. Wow! How can you think of me as such?!"

His jaw is clenched, his eyes trembling as he keeps looking at me with hatred.

"Then come on, explain to me how the hell is it possible that we were recorded!" I persist, that question eating me up. "No one entered the house except you and Lia!"

He gapes at me, wordless. His mouth opens and closes several times before he finally speaks, more calmly. "Do you trust me?"

In reflex, I step back a little, a tear rolling down my cheek. With a trembling hand, I raise a finger. "Give me just a single reason to trust you."

And that's it. The regard of disappointment showing on his face switches into the same which he had when I told him that I had to kill him. DISGUST.

He inhales a sharp breath. "Fine. I don't have to justify myself to someone who can think that I can do such an act. Who can think of me at such a low level! And most importantly..." He pauses, his eyes lock with mine as he declares. "That I can do so to the one I love!"

Like an arrow right it my heart, it pierces it deeply.

He is in love with me.

I begin to breathe heavily, unable to pronounce anything. The walls of the house are as if enclosing on me. Gasping for air, I quickly open the door. Without giving him no last look, I walk out of his house. Like a tornado in my stomach, a wave of emotions is climbing up my throat, nearly to explode from my shattered body. I slam the door behind me before intaking a deep breath and cry my heart out again.

(。•́︿•̀。)

Hey loves, were you sad as well?😟

Would you have trusted Erden if you were in Hazel's place?