18. Games

"You did a big mistake by coming here."

My eyes whip open. Wha-

The next thing I know is that his big hand swiftly snatches my phone from mine.

I come back to my senses, my eyes wide. I didn't see that coming.

Erden steps backs, ungluing his body from mine. I immediately turn to look at him, shocked.

"Very bad." He grins, shaking my phone in his hands.

I groan.

He fooled you stupid Hazel!

"Erden give it back to me." I order, taking one step to him, but he immediately steps back.

Please, not this.

"Give back my phone!" I insist, stepping to him. Like a game, I keep on advancing to him and he keeps on moving back.

"Erden, give it to me!" I order, heading to him, my fist clenching in anger. "Give it back!"

"Or what?" He defies and then I realise that he has stepped in his office, the doorframe between us.

"Just give—" He shuts the door of the room on my face as I was about to cross the doorframe.

Oh no.

No, no!

He purposefully did all this so that he can enter the room alone with my phone!

In panic, I begin banging at the wooden door. "Erden, open the door!"

With force, I keep on knocking angrily at the piece of wood, shouting like crazy. "Give my phone back!"

I cry out persistently, but no result. I'm breathing heavily, not grasping what he is trying to do. It's only after a few minutes that the door opens, and a grinning Erden gets out of the room.

I was about to throw myself on him to snatch my phone, but before I can do so, he grabs my hand and slams the phone in my palm.

Baffled I look at him, grabbing the device properly.

"You can no longer log in your Wattpad account." He smiles devilishly.

My eyes go out of their sockets.

What?!

"I was preying at your phone since you appeared at my door. That's why I invited you to enter." Erden smirks. "Now go and try to kill me with your chapter."

My eyes go wider that they were already. Ho-how did he unlock my phone?

"Oups, you won't be able." His smirk widens. "You don't even know the virus password."

A wave of wrath engulfs my body. How can he fucking do that!

My teeth clench together, trying to cool down but I'm not succeeding. I'm boiling over and above. Erden just erased my only chance to repair my mistake!

But I won't give up so easily.

With my chin up, I make three steps forward till I'm only inches from his face. I defy his gaze, my face screwed with determination. "For the first and last time, give me the damn password!"

His lips stretch into a devilish smile. "Or what?" He repeats.

My confidence immediately falls off. I suddenly feel so helpless and realise that I have no power over him, though I'm the one who created him. I won't be able to do him anything, since he destroyed my one and only controller. Wattpad.