Chapter Forty Five

Dedicated to= LydiaAgyepong
********

"Coming back to home is better than being stranded."

Kamoyrocks
______________________________________

Jace's POV

Two months and 2 weeks

It had been two months and two weeks since I last saw Julia.

I was constantly on the edge. Wondering if she was okay or not. Where she was, if she had eaten.

I was completely lost without her. I needed her, and...

I missed her.

So much.

I was just waiting for her to come back. I was just sitting by and letting what would happen, happen.

If it is thy will, let your will be done lord...

I just wanted my baby back. And I don't know how much more of this distance I can take.

"Sweetie?" Came my mom's voice.

"Yeah mom?" I sit up from my bed.

"Your friends are here to see you." She leans against the door frame. "You want me to let them in?"

"Sure." I sigh. I hear her walk up to me until she's standing at my bedside.

"She'll come back baby. I know she will. She just needs time. She's gonna come...okay?" I look up at her with desperate eyes.

"What if she doesn't mom?" I start to have a mini panic attack in my mind.

"Jace." She chuckles. "That won't happen. She loves you too much to ever let you go."

"Your the best mom." I smile at her.

"I know I am." She hugs me.

"Thank you mom."

"Anytime baby." She kisses my forehead, leaving me there to my thoughts.

..............

"You have to go to the little get together that Bianca's mom is holding." Brook whines.

"Why?" I groan.

"Because you like her mom. She treats you like a son. And everyone is gonna be there. Besides, you need to enjoy yourself. Its been too long." Alexander says.

"I don't know..." I start to scratch my head.

"Please Jace?" Drake whines. I look at all of them. The hopeful look in their eyes make my heart soften. I knew that they were just looking out for me. I knew that they were just trying to make me happy. And I couldn't be anymore thankful for them.

"Okay fine." I smile when they all cheer.

Julia's POV

It had been two months and two weeks.

Two months and two weeks away from Jace

Two months and two weeks of welcoming the feeling of acceptance, hurt, betrayal, lost, forgiveness and so much more.

I accepted that my mom is gone, and there's no possible way that she's coming back. I've also accepted that either way, she was bound to die. Whether killed on purpose or not.  It was best that she left, I'd rather see her be free than suffer in this world any longer.