Chapter Twenty Three

Picture of Linda ^^

Dedicated tokaymoski

Thank you for the 800+ votes my loves ❤

********

"Not everything has a answer, it just happens."

-Kamoyrocks 😊___________________________________

Julia's POV

I close my locker and walk to Chemistry class with a sigh. Ever since I've gotten that call from my stepmother, I've been just feeling numb, completely and utterly numb. I never thought that your own mother could be a threat to you.

Other than that, the dreams that I keep on having with my mom kept occurring and were getting worse and I couldn't help but think it meant something.

Who could've strangled my mom?

I shake the thought away. Surely it's just a misunderstanding, right? It could be nothing but mind games.

In the meanwhile, Jace has been very clingy to me ever since he told me about his past. I will always cherish that moment, it made me believe that he trusted me. I smile at the memory. I love Jace so very much...

If only I could tell him. And you might be saying that its that easy. But it really isn't. What if it isn't really love? Lust? What if I'm not good enough to reciprocate the love he has for me? What if I end up being like Bianca and break his heart and he ends up having a mental shut down again? What if I'm not strong enough to take his love or suppose I'm not strong enough to handle the pain that comes when he hurts me?

Will Jace hurt me?

I have no idea. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to take the risk, but there's just one thing that stands out, out of all those questions and that is...

I've got to learn to find who I am and love myself before I can even think about going in a relationship...

I have to do this for me, for Jace,
For love...

..........

"Hey Julia? Would you like to see my pickle?" Drake asks. I raise my brow at him. This dude just doesn't know when to stop.

"No thanks." I say and smile when I see Jace staring at me from where he's from. He's talking to one of the guys from the football team.

"Aw come on. Its pretty big and fresh. You won't regret taking a bite." Drake purrs and Alexander slaps him upside the head.

"Shut cha mouth boii." Ethan sasses and Drake glares at him.

"Are you gonna eat that Julia?" Brook asks, pointing to my other half of chicken n' buffet. I look around the cafeteria and spot Gabe.

"You can have it." I give her and a chill runs down my spine when I see Gabe staring at me. He smiles at me and I quickly look away.

I should really stop talking to him. I just have a feeling that he's up to something.

"Hey Guys! Wouldn't it be cool to call food fight right now?" Alex asks.

"No." Lucas says. A girl comes to Jace and she starts flirting with him I think. Is batting your false eye lashes flirting? well then I think it is. A few other girls rush up to him and I frown.

"Jace really is something. Ever since his father announced that he'd be the upcoming heir for his business and own companies world wide, he's gotten more popular, people can't stop following him around." Alexander scoffs. "Like when do they not follow him around? Jace is like one of those teenage boys who are known all over the world."

I cough and quickly get up. I head towards the front door of the school. Looking for a place to breath freely, I head towards an alley. I shudder at the cold December breeze as it slowly caresses my skin. I'm left with my thoughts on what Alexander just said.

I'm not good enough for Jace. He has his whole life planned out and I'm here holding him back. I don't even know what I want to be when I finish college. No one wants to hear or see the world's most well renowned teenage billionaire dating someone like me, I shouldn't even be in his house sleeping for goat's sake.

I have to end this now

...........

As soon as the bell rings, I'm out the doors, running away. I have to get my stuff. Stopping at a particular house that I dread to be near again, I slowly walk towards it. Let's just hope that she isn't there. Before I enter, a beep from my phone interrupts me and I look at the image before my eyes.

Jace kissing Briana...

She has her arm locked around him and his arms are around her stomach. I quickly put my phone away. Now's not the time for crying.

I hear moans and groans from the other side of the door and my fear and anger starts to bubble.

She's not doing what I think she doing....

The moans only get louder and as my hands reach for the doorknob, I slowly open the door.

My heart drops

My mouth drops

My hands drops

My bag drops

Everything drops

Even the flipping goat

I stare at my stepmother, as a man has his way with her on the kitchen counter...

A man that isn't my dad...

******************************

A/N: Whooaa! More drama do I seek? Mmm yes. What's gonna happen now? I'm sorry guys but I just simply love cliffhangers. Y'all are just gonna have to wait 😂. I'm so evil, but I know y'all love me.

Anyways guys, I have a little story for you.

So like, I sometimes visit an orphanage right, because I simply love making children smile. So I was reading a story to them as they surrounded me. I think I said a line like 'and after the prince and princess were married, they went on their honeymoon'

And a little boy, let's call him Batboy, because he loves batman. He asks 'and what do they do on their honeymoon?' I just looked at him and said 'they just have fun' I probably shouldn't have said that because he just said casually

'so you mean they have rough sex'

I had to control my laugher, because the little boy is only 7!

I swear I only go there because of Batboy 😂😂

But anyways, have a good weekend everyone, god bless and keep you all, until we meet again.

-Kamoyrocks