Chapter Thirty Seven

•Dedicated to≈ pandachic29
********

I've decided to let Jace's character remain unknown as well as Julia's. So Julia Pepper is no longer played by Zendaya Coleman. She's not who I have Julia played in my imagination. And I've come to believe that no one can play Jace, he's way to special. I hope you guys understand ❤
*******

"Cherish each and every moment because you'll never know which day will be your last."

-Kamoyrocks
____________________________________

Jace's POV

"I kissed her." I smirk at my dad, taking up my orange juice.

"You did?" My dad asks, placing down his coffee mug.

We are in one of his many successful hotels having breakfast in the private lounge. After what happen last night, I was extremely happy, I just had to tell my dad. He is my best friend after all.

"Yeah." I look down as I recover the memory. "It was my definition of perfect. She's my definition of perfect. As soon as I met her lips, its like I was instantly awoke from a dream. Its like my whole body just suddenly got energy to move again. It felt incredible. She sparked something within me. You know like when I used to sleep in late and mom would throw water on me?" He nods laughing.

"It was something like that. My whole body was on fire. My nerves were out of control for her. Her lips were better than I dreamt them to be. Soft, smooth and sweet just like chocolate. She always smells like chocolate." I smile at him and my mind travels back to the most beautiful girl in my life and the moment I've always wanted to do since the day I met her.

I was so deeply and completely lost in the kiss.

Lost in her...

I finally got to kiss her and now, I am complete.

She always reminded me of how much I needed her and she didn't even have to do anything. She didn't even have to try.

That girl right there, she is my drug and to get get rid of this addiction, she's the only cure.

"Son, your so smitten by this young lady. Your completely fine Jace, a new boy. Who just so happened to fall in love with a beautiful black girl." Dad smiles brightly at me.

"I know." I whisper. "And I wouldn't take it back for anything." I say confidently.

...........

"Knock Knock." I say as I peek my head through the door to where Julia is laying down, I eyes open. "Oh, you just woke up?"

She sits up on the bed. "Yuh weren't beside mi so I...I..noting felt right." She whispers so innocently.

I chuckle at her, leaning against the door frame. "Your too cute, you know that?" She looks away at me and I know I got her to blush.

I walk up to her and kneel at the edge of the bed.

"Come here baby."

She slowly comes to me and I go in between her legs, still kneeling in front of her.

I look up in her gorgeous brown eyes. Gosh, she's so beautiful, it hurts to even be this near to her.

"Look at me." I whisper to her. When she doesn't, I take her chin in my palm, urging her to face me. "Hi."

"Hi." She smiles at me.

"I love you." I smile at her.

"I love you too." She brings me up closer to her. Our faces are now just a few inches apart. I look at her lips, and and bite mine, eager to have them on mines.