Chapter Thirty Six

Dedicated to≈ freeaccount she's my favorite werewolf author on this app. I absolutely love her ❤
*******

"A kiss isn't just when the lips meet together. A kiss is when two souls have finally connected and all the emotions that were never said in words, are said through it."

-Kamoyrocks
____________________________________

Julia's POV

"Everyone! Its Christmas morning!" Celine shouts from downstairs and we all head down.

"Ahh!! The tree looks beautiful." She claps. The tree is really big and beautiful. The ornaments really bring out the the tree and the lights bring the extra touch to it.

"Look at all the presents!" Bethany shouts. She rushes to a bike that is wrapped up.

"Who says that's yours?" Francis picks up his daughter and tickles her.

"Yeah! Its probably ours." Tyler says.

"Oh boy." Brayon sighs, holding his fiancé.

"Let's pray first." Celine says and we all sit in a big circle. Just like that, I know that I'm completely in love with this family.

"Is it time to open the presents now?" Carter whines.

"Duuhhh!" Emily sass and in no time, the whole room is filled with empty wrappers and laughter.

"Mommy! Look at the doll Julia got me!" Bethany says excitedly to her mother.

"Aw, its so beautiful honey. Thank you Julia." Nadine hugs me.

"Thank you Julia." Bethany kisses me on the cheek.

"Yuh welcome." I smile at them.

"Julia, we have something for you-"

"Yes! I got a pornography book!" Carter shouts.

"And its getting taken away, you bought you that?" Brayon says.

"Guilty as charge." Kathy raises her hands in mock surrender and we all laugh.

I didn't miss the guy holding her by her waist. The guy she bumped into at the jewelry store.

Looks like somebody's in love already...

"Anyways, as I was saying, we have something for you Julia." Francis says, holding his wife's waist from behind.

Victor comes up to me and gives me a wrapped up gift in the shape of a plate.

"We know you haven't been feeling apart of the family and it breaks our heart because you are apart of it. Since you gave everybody a gift, we decided to give you something." Nadine smiles.

"Go ahead and open it." Jace whispers from behind me. I was on his lap the whole time.

I slowly tear the wrap off and tears threaten to come out of my eyes.

Its a frame in the form of a circle with a picture of me and the family.

"Oh my gosh, this beautiful." I whisper.

"You are apart of our family Julia. We want you to know that. We love you, and we're glad your here with us." Francis says and the whole family comes in for a hug.

And right there ams then, I felt so loved and cared for.

I didn't need my dad or Linda. I didn't need the people who don't care for me.