Chapter Thirty Eight

Dedicated to≈ LaZahriya001

Okay yeah so my birthday is almost here (October 2) ;)

Also, you don't have to, but the authors note at the end is rather very important to me, please do read it :)

Thanks for the 19k reads and 2k votes my little bunnies ❤
********

"I'm not really the best person to give advice to people, but I try. I try to make someone know out there that they're not alone, that yes, other have it worse than you but you go through a whole lot. I try to make that certain person who needs that extra courage to know that your gonna be okay, it might not be today but someday."

-Kamoyrocks (this is not a quote, I just felt like I needed to say this)
____________________________________

Julia's POV

"What do you want Tanya?" Jace asks as he pulls away from me. I'm still trying to regain myself from everything that just happen a few minutes ago.

The fact that Jace can easily kiss me and I'm left breathless is scaring the living crab shells out of me.

"What do I want?!" Tanya, the girl I've been dreading to see or even hear from shouts.

"I came here to surprise you! In my head, I'm saying, oh, he's alone. Maybe we can get to spend some time alone together. And I find you making out with your escort! She doesn't even seem like an escort to me."

"Your right." Jace surprises me by saying. "This isn't just an escort but so happens to be my whole world."

I smile when I hear him say that.

"She isn't just a girl, she's the girl. The girl to whom I wished I'd met sooner. She's the love of my life and honestly, everything I ever hoped for. So I'm sorry if its inappropriate to please her in the way I choose."

I look at him in complete awe.

That was hot..

Or maybe its just the jacuzzi

"I can't believe this! That means, you too are...together?" She says wide eyed. I mentally face palm my forehead. No we're business partners...

"Yes, and we couldn't be happier. I don't know what it is that you must have said to Julia the other night but its not going to happen. We're just friends and if you can't accept that, then I can't have you in my life."

"But..." She seems to be having a battle with herself, because the look on her face proved it. "Fine."

"Good." Jace turns to me and I gulp when I see Tanya glaring at me. "I think you owe my girl an apology."

If looks could kill, this girl would have killed me.

But the thing is...

I didn't give a damn.

As long as I have Jace, I've already won. And I'm convinced in a way that once I have him, I have everything.

"I'm sorry J-Julia." Her words have no sincerity but with pure bitterness.

"Its okay." I say sweetly, narrowing my eyes at her. She screams stomping away.

I let out a small chuckle.

"Your so childish." I hear him say deeply. I smile at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know." I giggle. When his eyes go dark and I can't see the beautiful orbs of his that were once green gone, I gulp.