Chapter Thirty Two

Dedicated to≈ _Marr_vellous

(I've never been to Paris. I only used my imagination and what I've seen in movies and read in books)
********

"Mistakes only proves that you have tried."

-Kamoyrocks

__________________________________

Julia's POV

"Guys its breakfast time!" Nadine says from downstairs. I quickly cover my wrist that has been scratching me from the longest while.

"Julia?" Jace knocks on the bathroom door. I quickly wash my hands. I wasn't cutting myself, I was just looking at my wrist.

"Good Morning." I say softly. I find myself looking anywhere but him.

He comes up to me and holds my chin gently, urging me to look at him. When my eyes meet his, I part my lips slowly. "Its never a good morning if you don't look at me." He stares at me intently.

"Stop looking at me like that." I mumble.

"Oh, you don't like it when I look at you?" He comes up closer to me, our faces now only a few inches apart.

"Well, ah yes but not like..." I pause when his thumb slowly runs over my bottom lip.

"You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now." He whispers. "And when I look at you, I just remind myself of how lucky I am."

I smile softly at him. If my heart was not already so smitten by this handsome boy in front of me, it would have melted.

"Julia and Jace! You better come on down if you want bacon." Kathy says from downstairs and I laugh at her.

"We should go." I say and he nods . I'm about to past him when he grabs my wrist gently. I hiss. The scars are still a bit fresh and even the slightest touch hurts.

"I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" He says. I shake my head no. The last thing I would want him to do is to know that I cut myself. I will tell him someday.

But that day is just not today...

And with that, I kiss his cheek and head downstairs.

.........

"So are you guys going out to explore Paris?" The grandma, who's name I learned is Celine says.

"Oh yeah, totally. I need some good pasta in my stomach." Kathy says and taps her stomach.

"And we are going to that frozen yogurt place!" Tyler and Malachi say together. "And Bethany is coming too."

"I'm going shopping, I need to be updated in the trends." Emily sassed and leaves the table.

"I'm going back to the videogame store. I need to get the new Zombie Slayer game." Victor says while playing on his PSP.

"I'm taking my beautiful fiancé to the new French restaurant down the street." Brayon says and kisses his fiancé's knuckles.

"We're just going to spend some time alone with Cee-Cee." Nadine says looking at her husband.

"I'm taking out June to see Paris." Its her first time here." Jace says and laces his fingers with mine. I smile at him and continue to eat my food.

"Now wait a minute! When are you all going to spend some time with me? Instead of going off to do the stuff you want." Celine huffs. "Alright, you guys gave me no choice! We're doing our traditions tonight." She finalises and the family groans.