Jahnvi nodded, but dithered on how to approach Tej on the subject. It was fine talking with her mother about this, but she and Tej had maintained a cordial relationship at best, and though she knew Tej wanted to mend their relationship, she didn't know what he will think of taking their problems to an outsider; after all he cared a lot about family pride. 

*************************************

"Gauri beta, did you continue your studies or did school take a break when you ran away from Mumbai?" asked Nana, pretending to be strict. 

"I didn't run away Nana, I just didn't know everyone was looking for me.....and I switched off my phone to ignore Omkaraji's calls. And I missed two weeks of classes." Gauri confessed. 

Nana tutted.

"You have to make up for lost time. And more. Gauri beta, now that you've found your sister, you no longer need to work only for a living, to make ends meet. You can aspire for greater heights. You know, Jahnvi saw something in you, that's why she persuaded you to enroll in open education classes. I agree with her. Brains like yours are an asset you should enhance. If you have any faith in your Nana, will you trust me to help you in educating yourself fully?" asked Nana. 

"Arey Nanaji, you don't have to ask me that. I was a nobody, and yet Jahnvi Maaji, and you and Nani, both embraced me in your home and life like your own. I have absolute faith in you, and I would follow the path you show to me, but I still need to work, to send money to my mother in Bareilly. I quit my last job, when I left Mumbai more than two weeks back, now I have to look for another" sighed Gauri.

"Gauri beta, you said you trusted me right? Now leave it all to me. I have thought of both work and education. You just come and meet me on Monday, with Jahnvi" said Nana, looking happy that his persuasion worked. 

Gauri nodded, a little curious as to what he had thought of.

********************************************

"So, basically, you want me and Gauri bhaabhi to help you patch up Shivaay bhaiyaa and Chhoti Maa?" asked Rudra. "No chance, bhaabhi."

They were sitting in Soumya's room. Rudra saw her off as she left for Pune, but he was missing her so he went to her room to feel her presence. Thats where his sister-in-laws cornered him. 

"Rudra, please" Annika pleaded.

"Bhaabhi, you are sweet and innocent, and you think of everyone, but I can't forgive Chhoti Maa for what she did" said Rudra, still angry over how Pinky cuckolded everyone, hurting her son the most. 

"I told you, Jiji. Rudy bhaiyaa is on my side" said Gauri.

"Chutki, we both know what it is to be separated from family, and grow up without one. How can we let our new family go through the same? I know you both love Shivaay, and you know he is in pain. He misses his mother. Won't you help me?" asked Annika.

Rudra and Gauri looked at each other. They both were upset with Pinky for their own reasons, but they both loved Annika, and the latter's pleas were melting their resolves. 

"Bhaabhi, I see that you have not asked O to be part of this plan?" asked Rudra shrewdly, suspecting why Annika had not included Omkara in the plan.

"Rudy bhaiyaa, Omkaraji is useless in making plans like these anyways, at the maximum, he can only execute any directions given to him. I still remember those contemptuous looks he threw at me, when I told him to scale Ranveer's wall to find clues. He can only stand in judgement of everyone, and sermonize, that's it" said Gauri, in a huff.

"Thats harsh, Chutki. I didn't call him, because I don't think he'll approve, or move an inch from his stance" said Annika, while Rudra looked a little taken aback. 

"Bhaabhi, you are talking about the time you were parading as Chulbul? I still can't believe that you made a fool out of us brothers. I am more surprised that O didn't get mad at you, he really  goes berserk at the smallest of lies" said Rudra. 

Gauri didn't want to pursue this line of conversation.

"Jiji, if you want to patch up things so bad, then I can think of something" said Gauri. "But you have to leave to thinking to me, and go with my plan."

Rudra remembered what O had once said about Chubul bhaabhi's strange ideas.

"Bhaabhi, this is not.....something dangerous or....I don't know...." said Rudra, hesitating on how to say it politely. 

Gauri gave him a shrewd look. "Whatever your brother has told you, is nonsense. I don't put anyone in danger with my plans. They are just a little atrangi (quirky). You both trust me right?" Gauri demanded of her sister and brother-in-law. 

Annika saw the ball being kicked back to her court. 

She had asked Gauri for some help, but the prospect of making a plan had got her sister all hyped up. She remembered the last time her sister threw her into a pool to patch up her and Shivaay. But that idea of hers did work so.....

Rudra didn't like to be put on a spot like this, and immediately recoiled. 

"Yes bhaabhi of course" he nodded eagerly. 

"Good. Tomorrow at the Ratjaga we'll fix everything" said Gauri, with glee, while Annika and Rudra looked a little uncomfortable, for the first time finding someone who came up with stranger cooked up schemes than the both of them. 

Yuhn Hota Toh Kya Hota- Rikara FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें