Ch 6: Sorrow

"Oi, bitch, get me another beer, will ya? I don't wanna miss the game!"

"Yes, Master," Kelly replied quietly.

"And make me something to eat, I'm starving!"

"Yes, Master."

"Oh, and don't forget your chores. You remember what happened last time, don't you?"

"Yes. Master."

"Why do you keep her if you hate her?"

"'Cause if she's experienced, she sells for a lot. I bought her for a fricken grand, I intend to sell her for at least two and a half in next years auction."

"How long have you had her?"

"Near six months already."

"Damn, six months with that pretty little thang? How do you control yourself?"

"You kidding? She performs at least once a day. Damn, she's good. I'm lucky she's not gotten preggers yet, damn that'd be trouble."

"You'd just abort it, so what's it matter?"

"I don't wanna spoil her for the auction, but it's hard. If she messes up, I punish her. If she looks sexy, I punish her, damn, even if she's just cleaning or making food I get the urge--"

"Here's your dinner, Master.  will there be anything else?"

"Not yet, but I think my friend here may want a performance later, so go get dressed and wait in the bedroom."

"Yes, Master."

"So, what's with the 'Master' thing?"

"Trained to do that already. I didn't bother stopping her. It turns me on that she's so submissive."

The man watched as Kelly walked away towards the stairs. His friend stared after her and shook his head, "Damn. I'd like to smack that ass."

"Gimme a hundo and you can go have at her. Just don't break her."

"Seriously?"

"'Course. Why do you think I got her?"

"Damn. I'll take you up on that. I'll owe you."

"I'll hold you to it."

He practically ran up the stairs and found Kelly sitting, almost in tears, on the bed in only black lace underwear.

"I bought you for the night, so make it good. Got it, bitch?"

"Yes, Mas--"

"Call me sir."

"Yes, sir."

She obediently turned on the radio and started dancing for him until he couldn't stand it anymore and he grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. Her master listened as she screamed and yelled in pain. He smirked to himself and drank his beer, continuing to watch the game.

His friend came down half an hour later and sat on the couch, "Damn. She's pretty good."

"Let's hope you didn't break her. Penalty is two grand."

"I didn't, calm down...I might privately buy her from you, though."

"Nope. She's mine. I bought her to train her and that's what I intend to do. I'm gonna shop for her, you know, get her some sexy clothes, and teach her to strut her stuff. Come next auction, she'll be worth thousands."

His friend chuckled, "Wow. You picked a good career. Wish I'd gone into this instead of getting married. Gaw-my wife's such a bitch. She hates me and she hates sleeping with me, even if we don't--"

"Hold on...Did you chain her up up there?"

"Yeah, no worries. Cuffed to the bed."

"Alright, it was just really quiet for a minute there."

"Anyway, she doesn't like me and she's kind of afraid of me I think. I don't see why because all I do is please her and allow her shelter and food and everything she needs."

"Try punishing her the way I punish this little girl. She'll start loving you soon."

"You know, I think I might just do that."

"Yeah, while you do that, I'm gonna go take care of my little bitch up there if you know what I mean."

"Have fun," he replied before leaving quickly. Master went up stairs and saw Kelly, crying on the bed, her arms and legs cuffed to the headboard and posts. He smiled to himself and stripped down, crawling on top of her.

"You're mine, and when I'm done with you, you're gonna wish you never were friends with Paul. He's my protégée you know. I'm training him to get the girls and pick good ones and damn, he picked a good one. A homeschooler who no one knows, has no friends to miss her, and had a side of her that hated her life. It was fairly easy for him to get you. If only you had someone who loved you to come looking for you."

"I do. I have my family," she said through clenched teeth.

He grabbed her face and made her look at him, "As soon as you tell me you have an older sister, you're gone and I'm going after her, so if you want to protect your family: you'd better shut the hell up."

Kelly thought about this. She didn't want him to find out she had a sister. On the other hand, she felt she wished he would let her go and get her sister instead, then she hated herself for thinking such things.

"Why all the tears?" he asked her, wiping them gently from her face. "Was my friend too rough on you?"

Kelly shook her head, "N-no...I just...I'm not used to rough."

"So he did hurt you. I'll kill him if he got you pregnant."

"No. He protected. He was just rough," she admitted.

"You like my slow and steady better, don't you?" he asked with a sly grin.

Kelly knew she had to tell him yes, but she hated the taste of the words in her mouth. The only loop hole she could come up with was, "I have to shower. Can you unchain me so I can?"

"May I join you?"

"You were going to anyway," she said, rubbing her wrists as she got up and walked to the bathroom. At least then she could be a little clean from her disgusting duties of pleasing this man and his friends for fun.

Late that night, as Kelly lay in her Master's arms, she cried. She silently cried about her life and her choices and her feelings. She eventually sat up, without disturbing him, and went to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror, her wrists and arms bruised, her face covered in tears and her eyes bloodshot. She cried again at the sight of herself, "I have to get out of here," she whispered.

The next few days, she worked on planning her escape. She wanted to sneak away while her Master was at work, but she knew broad daylight was dangerous, and he had his friends surrounding the house. He also had cameras everywhere and could see where she was going, then if he ever found her again, her punishment would not be rape. It would be death.