Author's Note

So many of you have read this story and given it amazing reviews! I thank you SO much for that. It is extremely gratifying to know that I've written words that so many of you have enjoyed reading and a story line that you have dedicated countless hours to following.

I do realize that this story is full of grammar mistakes, plot holes, a mixed up timeline when it comes to Kelly's age, etc. I also realize that the character Peter Jeffreys had a strange beginning. He fell in love at first sight and acted very forward when it came to Kelly.

I have re-written this story in an attempt to fix the timeline, the age problems, grammar mistakes and write out Peter Jeffreys.

It's basically a second draft of the story. It's more graphic, more detailed and the plot line varies a bit near the end. It's also not as long.

If you wouldn't mind reading this, I'm going to post it to the end of this book in chapter form, I would GREATLY appreciate feedback, whether it's good or bad.

I want to eventually fix this story so it's good enough to publish, but I need it to be approved by you guys first. You are my first priority.

So, I hope you enjoy the second draft of Traffic, please leave comments or votes or even message me as feedback.

Thank you so much!

-CJ Chandler

P.S. What do you think of this for the new cover photo for Traffic? I would get rid of the 'rewrite' part, since I thought I'd be adding this as a separate story, but didn't. Comment if you like this cover!!

 Comment if you like this cover!!