Little Sister Las Vegas

It had been about three months since Brian's birthday at the bar. Three months that I have been intrigued by his sister Y/N. We had talked or messaged each other between our busy schedules. Her in school; me in the studio. To say we played phone tag would be an understatement.

That night I took her home from the bar she used my own song lyrics on me, but it worked. We did take it back to her place, and there was a show put on.

So I invited her to Las Vegas as my guest to a BSB show. It was just a small group of us going and she agreed. Luckily Brian was not a fan. She and I arrived first and got checked in for our room. Yes I said our room. She was my guest. I wasn't about to make her stay in a room all alone.

“Wow,” Y/N said as she walked through the suite. “You don't play around do ya?” Y/N walked over to the wall of windows that looked out over strip.

I couldn't help the crooked grin from taking over my face. “What this? This is nothing,” I tried to act like it was no big deal. Honestly I did upgrade when she accepted my offer.

She peered back at me over her shoulder as the hair fell down over her back. “Must be nice popstar,” she winked at me. Ugh the nickname again. Had not been called that in a while till she called me that at the bar. She turned her gaze back out the window. The light that flooded the room from the window cast a glow over her skin. Just the thought of her skin; the soft warmth touch of it on mine that night.

Her pants hugged her curves in just the right way leading me to think unholy thoughts. Her top a tight fitted red top clung to her body, and the longer I watched her the more I wanted to relieve her of it. Jeezus Niall pull your shit together; I berated myself. “So how about a drink?” I forced myself to turn from her and make my way to the wet bar.

“Sounds good to me,” she answered as she pressed against the glass of the floor to ceiling window before she pushed away to join me at the bar. “What'av we got back there?” I rambled off what we had. She snarled her nose and said that was not acceptable.

“Well that's what we got unless you want to go get something.” I gave her the option. I really didn't care either way, but there wasn't a beer anywhere to be seen.

“Alright popstar lets go,” she gave me a playful grin. I wasn't sure what was about to happen, but I was game.

We ended up at the bar a couple drinks in. I got a message that the other part of the group just checked in. “You ready to meet the others?” I asked as I replied to the message.

“Sure why not?” Y/N replied with more confidence than I would have ever had. Then again she was a very confident person that knew what she wanted, and didn't apologize for it. I think that's what intrigued me the most.

We met up with the rest of my team and made the introductions. She hit it off with them; never a doubt in my mind that she wouldn't. She bonded with Sienree about hair and makeup.

The group of us went for food before the show. Thought I would have to pry the bill out of Y/N's hand. She was bound to pay since I paid for the room and everything else. She thought was the operative word. There was no way that I would let her pay. “We can work it out later,” she whispered in my ear.

My reaction to her words and the closeness of her lips was very visible to the others had they not been busy with other things. I leaned down to whisper back, “Don't threaten me with a good time love.”

Her smug grin was backed up by her next statement, “Not a threat, but a promise.” I was almost ready to forget the show and head back to the room. Would that have been a little obvious? More than likely it would have.

We hit the show setting stage side VIP. Was so close AJ got down to our level and did a self with me and Y/N. The show went off without a hitch. All these years and they can still perform like they never stopped.

After the show we went back and talked with the guys and headed out for an after party. There were more than a few drinks had, and even though I knew better it happened. I mixed drinks. Whiskey drink, vodka drink, rum drink you name it I had it in me I'm pretty sure.

I woke up that morning in my room at the resort. I hurt in places I didn't know I could hurt. When I finally pried my eyes open they even hurt. I hissed at the light and threw my arm over my face. My hand hit something fuzzy.  I jerked my head around to see what was in my bed.

The fuzzy thing was Y/N's hair fanned out over the pillow. I calmed down when I realized there wasn't a small animal or a large animal in my bed. I realized as I turned to face her that we were naked and I only regretted that I didn't remember any of it.

She let out a slight moan as she adjusted to my movements. Her hand found its way to my chest, fingers curled in the hair there. I saw a flash of something on her finger then felt it rub against my skin. I grabbed her hand and nearly had a heart attack.

She had on a band on her left hand. What the hell happened? I suddenly felt a weight on my left hand that had not been there before. I jerked my arm out from under her head to check. That caused two reactions. One was her swearing at me. The other was my freak out.

“What the hell?” I blurted out not able to look away from the ring on my finger.