Love Destination (5)

Y/N pov

You sat there cuddled into Niall with his lips pressed to your skin. It felt so good to be held by him like this. You never wanted to move, but he had to go and ruin it. “I think the fire is done. Let's go inside.”

“Don't wanna,” you sounded like a small child. He lifted his head back far enough to look down at your face. “Can we just stay here a little longer?”

“We can, but I think the wine has started to hit ya.” He kissed your temple and you nearly purred at his touch. Niall jerked away to look at you. You had curled your fingers into the material of his shirt. Your eyes closed you nuzzled your nose into his neck. He was shocked by your actions. “Come on pet let's get you to bed. We've got things to do tomorrow.”

“Hum sounds fun. What is it?” You asked half asleep.

“Just some things I had planned as a surprise. Come on sleepy head. I can't get up with you in my lap like this.” His voice was low, steady and velvety smooth. You wanted to be wrapped in it like a blanket. “Your impossible you know?”

You smiled to yourself, “No I'm not. Cause if I was you wouldn't still put up with me.” You slowly moved away from his chest. “And you know why that is?” You waited for his answer. He asked why. “Because you love me.” you got up from the lounger and stumbled over your own two feet.

Niall's hands were on you before you knew what happened. He made sure you were ok before he let go. “Yeah a little to much wine huh?” You shook your head no. He chuckled at you and put an arm around your waist to keep you beside him. “And you're right. I do love ya.” He walked you back to the villa.

You craned your neck and kissed his stubble covered jawline. He didn't pull away, but you felt him jerk his head as if it shocked him.

The two of you made it inside the bedroom. Your eyes landed on the one and only bed in the house. Your brain clicked on and you were suddenly very aware that you were going to be sleeping there with him.

Niall's pov

You couldn't stop the thought of her lips on you. Yeah you two shared friendly cheek, nose or forehead kisses, but this was different. You got her inside the bedroom and let go of her hip. When you were sure she was steady enough you headed for the bathroom. You splashed some water on your face. When you looked up into the mirror you saw her there in the doorway.

“You good?” You turned to make sure she was ok. She gave you a shy nod, and you asked what was wrong.

“Need to go,” she pointed at the toilet. You grabbed the hand towel and took it into the bedroom with you.

You sat on the side of the bed with the towel over your face. You questioned if this was a good idea. The two of you in one bed. You could feel that your friendship dynamic had started to slip. You just didn't know if it was for the better or not. You didn't want to lose her. You couldn't lose her. She was the one constant in your life. All the others seemed to drift away and never return. You couldn't do that with her.

“Are you trying to suffocate yourself?” Her sweet accent broke your thoughts. You looked up from the towel and tossed it on the side table. You noticed that she had changed into a sleep shirt that seemed to swallow her. It stopped just a couple inches below her bum. You groaned internally.

“No just drying my face off. So, ready for bed then?” You stood so that she could have her pick of what side she wanted. Y/N walked to the other side and slid between the covers. You turned the lights off and undressed down to your Calvins. You slid in the bed and felt like you were miles away from her. You didn't like the way that felt.