Uno Fun part 1

You had been out with your friends for dinner and a couple drinks. It felt good to be out having fun and sharing stories of what was going on in each others daily lives. Till you realize you have not had a real conversation with your man. Sure asking how each other’s day was and such. Then you were thinking when in the hell was the last time you had sex?

You suddenly feel a desire to see him. To see those dreamy blue eyes, to hear the rumble of his laugh bounce off the walls around you. To feel the rough scratch of the stubble growing on his chin. The warmth of his hands touching you; any where you didn’t care. The thoughts of him and everything you were doing without started to weigh heavy on your heart. You made up an excuse of why you had to leave so fast.

As you settle into your seat in the car you text him. Me you tonight 9 o'clock alone or else. You put the phone in your bag, and set out on your mission for the night. Before going to the house you make a couple stops. You couldn’t help but laugh at your plan, but what did you have to lose?

Once home you check your phone and there is a message from him asking what you were on about. Then a couple more asking where you were and why you were not answering. You text him that you were driving and to just make sure he was home by 9 or else. He text back that he will try. You glared at the phone, and let him know that was not good enough.

The reply came back that he would try, but they were making a lot of progress on the songs they had been working on. You fire back a message: Niall I need and want you tonight. Be here at 9. With that sent you turn your phone off.

It was a quarter till nine and you were two glasses into your wine. You were a little nervous waiting to see if he was going to be there. You could feel your body getting worked up at the thought of him. You laugh at how silly this plan was, but damn it you want some fun time with Niall. He had been working so much and you miss being goofy with him. Really you just miss being with him other than sleeping in the same bed.

Your ears perk at the sound of the door opening. Your heart jumps from its place in your chest to your throat. With the help of the wine and your need for him you couldn’t help yourself. You meet him in the hallway with a kiss, and a cold beer.

You took Niall by surprise with the kiss that it took him a second to react. You felt his hands on your arms then slide down to your hips with his finger tips digging in a little. The warmth of him consuming you as he pulled you against his body. The smell of his day worn cologne still ghosting about as you breathe him in. The feel of his two day old stubble pricking your skin. Eyes still closed just taking it all in when you had to break from the kiss.

“Miss me that much huh?” He asked as you fluttered your eyes open to peer up at his face. You nod and give him a little smirk telling him he has no idea. “I think I just might have an idea,” he pulls you closer to him sliding his hands around to cup your bum.

You stay there for a moment then push back handing him the beer. He takes the bottle from you and ask what this is all about. “You’ll see,” you giggle like a school girl as you lead him to the living room.

You have the living room set up with his favorite pizza on the coffee table. Low lighting, music playing in the background and brand new package of Uno cards just waiting to be opened. Confusion all over his face he ask what you were up to. “Not exactly what I was expecting love.”

As you finish your glass of wine you hiccup causing both of you to laugh. You settle on the floor and toss the box of cards at him. “Shut up Horan and deal.” He just looks at you wide eyed. “We are playing Uno with a twist.” Still not sure what you were getting at you tell him, “strip Uno. Way easier than poker. Only cause I can’t remember what beats what.”