(EPILOGUE)Chapter 48

Start from the beginning

"I'm second so I'm not jealous. Jungkookie~ah, do you have a girlfriend yet?", Jin asked.

Jungkook pouted at his hyung. "Hyung~", Jungkook whined.

"Just eat breakfast Jimin. Ignore your weird dongsaeng and hyungs. I have the most swag.", Suga said.

Jimin smiled and started eating. He finished really fast.

"Okay, wear your tuxedo already.", RM said. Jimin headed upstairs to wear his tuxedo.

He looked at himself in the mirror for quite a while that the boys went up to make sure he was still there.

"Wow~", the boys smiled at Jimin. He just replied with a smile that made his eyes disappear.

"I'm pretty sure she'll be drooling once she sees you.", RM commented. The boys were all smirking at Jimin. He just had a confused look on his face.

"Why're you all smirking at me?", Jimin asked. "I wonder what Hana is wearing.", Taehyung said. "I'm supposed to say that.", Jimin said.

"Jeez...I'm her chinggu, calm down.", Taehyung said. They all laughed.

"Let's go to the car already. We still have to take group photos at the wedding hall.", Jungkook said.

The boys headed to the car. Jin drove going to the venue. Hana was still at her house.

Hana POV
"Are we gonna be late if we leave at 11:30 AM?", Hana asked worriedly.

"FYI, soon-to-be-wife, we will not be late so stop asking me every second.", Somi answered for the 7463782828th time.

Chowon laughed at Hana's nervousness. "As if you wouldn't be like me once you get married.", Hana rolled her eyes.

"In your drea—not even in your dreams, I ain't getting married.", Somi said while doing a Z snap. Chowon and Hana laughed.

"Why don't you even wanna get married?", Chowon asked.

"There are many reasons but I'll say a few for now. 1) All men are literally playboys.", Somi mentioned, the two laughed.

"Well, look at the brighter side. Not all men are playboys.", Hana said.

"True. Look at who we're both about to marry, the playboys in our old school.", Chowon said.

"Whatever. 2) I'm too independent to have a man.", Somi continued. Hana and Chowon laughed harder.

"What? I'm just stating the obvious you know.", Somi said while flipping her hair. They all laughed together.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little conversation but we have to get going already.", Mrs. Kim said. Hana started to tense up.

"Let's go to the car now.", Chowon said. Hana didn't move for a couple of seconds but decided to move along with them.

She entered the car and sat between Chowon and Somi. As the car was moving to the location, Hana started breathing rapidly while fanning herself.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright. It's not like you've been called by the company or something.", Somi said, she noticed Hana's sudden change of skin complexion. Hana smiled weakly.

"You should look forward later in the—", Chowon got cut off. "I think I already know Chowon.", Hana said while giggling and blushing .

"I meant the reception. What were you thinking about?", Chowon asked while smirking. "Secret.", Hana replied.

"We still know what you were thinking though.", Somi said. Hana sighed and smiled.

The car stopped. Hana started to get tensed again. Chowon and Somi held Hana's hands.

"You're gonna get through this. This will be the best day of your life.", Chowon said. Hana nodded and got out of the car with them.

"Good luck Hana!", Chowon and Somi whispered. Hana smiled weakly.

Chowon entered first since she was partnered up with Jin. Somi entered next with Taehyung since she was the maid of honor and he was the best man.

Hana inhaled slowly. She started walking through the entrance. Everyone gawked at her beauty. They were all excited for their wedding.

She tried looking for BTS. She found them in the second pew except for Taehyung. They all looked handsome in suits.

Jin was next to Chowon.

All of them have her a thumbs up except for Suga. He gave her a sign that meant 'Don't kiss'. She stifled a laugh.

She continued walking forward and found Taehyung and Somi. He gave her a box smile and she gave her a wink.

She smiled back and turned her head to see her mother crying with Mrs. Park. Her dad and Mr. Park looked like they gave up in comforting their wives.

She faced front and found Jimin staring at her with a small smile. "He must be as nervous as me.", Hana thought as she saw his trembling hands.

"You're so beautiful.", Jimin whispered as she got to the front of the altar. "Thank you.", Hana answered, whispering.

They were both so nervous that their hearts were beating so fast.

The ugly chapter in their lives had already passed.

Of course, they were going to have another but right now it was the most beautiful moment in their life.

THE END