Without hesitation, I knocked his door, anxious and scared, but I was brave enough to do it. I stood straight, waiting for his response.

He opened the door and his black eyes connected with mine, making my stomach to twist. He looked down my body and then back up to my face. He raised a brow, quietly gesturing me to talk.

“Y-you gave me your blood.” I said quietly and he nodded.

“You asked for it.” he said flatly, no emotion in his voice or face.

“Since when do you give me everything I ask?” I tilted my head to the side.

He furrowed his brows in concetration. “It was the first and the last time, love.”

“I knew it was.” I muttered, narrowing my eyes at him.

“What do you want?” he cleared his throat, sounding slightly annoyed.

“I..” I lost the words. It took me a couple of seconds and a deep breaths to part my lips and say my next words. “Thank you..I guess..”

His eyes widened and his lips were pressed in a soft line. He seemed frozen and surprised by my words, which made me even more anxious. He nodded and looked down for a second before he looked back up to my face. Something flashed behind his eyes but I couldn't quiet see what it was, but it definitely had an affect on me as my heart skipped a beat.

The aura that was created around us was something strange. I couldn't describe how I felt in the pit of my stomach as I kept staring at his black eyes that seemed to soften while they were staring back to my own. The whole feeling was something unknown yet familiar to my heart. It was overwhelming, confusing and somehow relaxing. His face was calm and if he didn't have his black eyes, you could see a normal beautiful curly-haired boy, staring at you, making you feel different things you never felt before.

He nodded one more time and leaned back. “Go to your room.” he said cooly and closed the door.

I felt like my heart was racing and I let a deep breath I didn't even know was holding. A small smile was formed on my lips as I walked back to my room, but it quickly faded away when I looked at Michael's dead body still on the floor.

I closed my eyes to calm myself down before it could take control and make me vomit. I wanted so badly Michael's body to be buried and not burned like my friends' were. He deserved being respected this way–not that my friends' didn't–and I wanted to ask him if he could just...if he would let me burry him myself, if it's needed. But I knew I couldn't go back to his room again, not now.

So, I walk across the room and sat on the bed, feeling tired and lightheaded. I layed on my back and avoided to stare at the dry droplets of blood that were on the ceiling, in case something like the last time would happen to me.

Minutes passed and they turned into a couple of hours before I heard the door of his room cracking open. I immidiately sat up, staring at my door and waiting for it to open. My stomach turned when I saw the doorknob pulled down and the door opened, bringing his tall figure into the room.

“H-hey.” I stammered and he looked at my face.

“Hey.” he gave me a small nod and looked down at Michael's body.

He crouched down and grabbed his arm, pulling his body upwards and bringing him on his shoulder. He stood straight and turned on his wheel to carry him outside.

“Wait.” I said and stood up, making him stop and glance at me from his shoulder.

“What?” he asked, furrowing his brows a little.