"I see. Your girlfriend?" the driver ask again and glance at Yukimura who is looking outside the window.

"Used to." Yukimura answered his voice held no emotion that the driver wonder if what this kid could possibly be thinking about.

"Oh. Then why are you still going to visit her?" the driver ask a little puzzle, kids this days.

"Because she means a lot to me."

"You kids this days take relationship so seriously." the driver said as he stop in for the stop light. "You should move on and find someone new. There are a lot of girls out there."

Yukimura only smiled to that, hoping that it was really just that easy.

"You look good boy. I'm sure a lot of girls would want to go out with you." The driver said and Yukimura just gave his usual smile to the driver.

"Were here." the taxi driver said as he also told Yukimura his bill.

"Thank you." Yukimura said as he step out of the taxi and looked at the University in front of him.

Jasmine is truly amazing to be the youngest student to be admitted here.

Yukimura saw a coffee shop in front of the university and decided to wait there.

'What are you doing Seiichi? Really?' He told himself as his tea arrives and he just stayed there by the window looking at every female student leaving and entering the university.

A few hours have passed and Seiichi haven't seen her. He decided to go around the university and look for the building for the art student.

Seiichi approach a group of student walking.

"Excuse me. Is it alright if I asked something?"

The group stop and the girls can't help but stare at the Asian beauty. 'He looks so feminine but so handsome at the same time.' Is what they thought as Yukimura charmingly smile at them

The girls in the group stop themselves from swooning and squealing.

"Sure what is it?" one of the girl's said trying her best to stop smiling like an idiot.

"Can you tell me where the art's department is?" Seiichi said earning another swoon worthy moment for them.

"Uhm. Yes. If you want we can help you go there. I'm an art student." One of the girls said and her friends spoke.

"We will escort you there."

Yukimura smile to them in gratitude. "Thank you."