BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.1

Start from the beginning

As the members continued talking, you pulled your phone out of your jacket pocket when it made a ding sound, signaling you of a text message. Pulling up the message, you smiled fondly.

I hear it's FESTA today. And before u ask, I know it means their anniversary. It's the 4th one today, right?? Either way, I asked Sooyoung to turn on the T.V. in here so that I could watch it. Ur not comin on tho right??? Ahhhhhhh I wish u did. Next time tho I'll be waiting to see u. Anyways tell the guys I said happy anniversary. Wait is that the right thing to say?? Idk ...just tell them. :) i love u pabo...

You smiled at the screen.

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned.

"My brother says happy anniversary. Or happy 4 years. Or happy FESTA. I don't know okay??! He says happy something..." you trailed off. They laughed.

"Tell him we said thank you," Yoongi said gently. You smiled and began typing the response.

"Guys," you heard Manager Seijin say from the front seat.

"Yes?" came the chorused reply.

"You guys have to make sure you don't mention anything about (Name) on stage. Nothing at all. Nothing about how she is at the dorm. No saying I wish she was here. No saying and then she was like blah blah blah. NOTHING. We cannot have any slip-ups. ARMYs catch everything. They can probably figure it out. If in case something slips out, cover it up. Instead of saying (Name), say it was a stylist or a staff okay??" he said seriously. The boys nodded quickly.

"And (Name)-ah??"

"Yes??"

"Make sure you stay out of sight okay? When a camera comes to film the members getting ready, try your best to move away. It would also be helpful if you kept your mask on just in case,"

"I understand," you said, nodding. He gave you all a nod as well before he remained silent.

"I'm nervous," Taehyung mumbled.

"We'll be fine," Namjoon said. "We practiced well,"

"Should we just quickly practice again when we're getting ready?" Hoseok asked the other two males in his unit. They nodded.

"You all will do great. When you guys are on stage, you never look nervous. That's amazing. Don't worry about how it turns out. Just go there and have fun and give it your all and you'll be incredible,"

"Ahh I can't wait until our comeback. I want to perform with you on stage," Jimin smiled and you smiled back.

"Only 3 months. It will go by so fast," you promised.

"Oh guys," Manager Seijin called. "I forgot to say this. Do you remember a while ago we did Bon Voyage?"

"Yes?" the boys responded questioningly.

You knew what it was but where was he going with it??

"Well we want to do a Season 2. In Hawaii,"

"WIOAOAOHDSJS"

"JISHIFHCHSDIHSF"

"WHATTTTTT??"

Were some scattered replies.

"When?" Namjoon asked.

"The end of this month,"

"Wait..." Jungkook said. "What about (Name)?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"Ah well, I don't think she can come. It's before her debut,"

Your face fell with disappointment.