Epilogue

Writer's POV:
★°★°★°★°★

Yoongi sat there on the bench, where Y/N first sat when she came to work, eating jajamyeon remembering it is Y/N's favorite meal. He sat down happily waiting for the day she'll arrive. Even if it has been 6 years he never forgot the way she hugged him before she left. The way she smiled when they were at the beach. The way she chants no or nope when she wore short skirts or dresses. The way she played like a little kid. How shy she was at the beginning. How talented she is. How amazing she is.

He sat there when he noticed a hooded figure taking photos at a weird angle the same way Y/N did. He approached her and this time he made sure he wouldn't startle her the way he startled Y/N. She looked up at him with her face covered with a dust mask.

"hello" she bowed and he returned the bow.

"I'm sorry are you new here?"

"no I don't work here." she giggled.

"then how did you enter? Fans aren't allowed."

"I just did."

"should I call security?"

"sure aegyo boy."

"yeah sur-" he looked at her shook. "wait what did you just call me?"

"what aegyo boy forgot movie freak?" she laughed and yoongi recognized her immediately.

"Y/N!!!!!" he screamed as she removed her mask and all the members ran towards his direction. They all greeted her warmly giving her warm tight hugs. Then as they were talking she heard someone calling her.

"Y/N!!" misoo ran and hugged Y/N staining her shirt with tears. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME GOODBYE!!!" she cried out more and more while Y/N comforted her.

"sorry sweetie I couldn't."

.
.
.

After what seemed like years the photo shoot ended and they all went to Y/N's house. They thought Irene and Daniel knew Y/N was coming but it was a surprise to them too. They hugged her and Irene hit her a couple of times but they ended up becoming a laughing mess.

They sat in the living room and made themselves comfortable.

"so what did you do?" namjoon asked "I mean how did you resolve the whole situation?"

"well..." she began "I went home and of course apologized. Then I sat down with my parents and we agreed that if I learn how to become an architect they'll let me come back here and do whatever I want. So basically I studied architecture for 6 years and came back here. That's all. Oh and I made up with my ex. Turns out that bitch is married now and forgot all the problem."

"that simple?" tae asked

"it's wasn't simple." Y/N laughed "but yeah that's it" she was silent when she stood up "I said I will see paradise so show me."

"yeah right." Irene exclaimed as Daniel covered her eyes and began guiding her towards the room.

As we opened the door Daniel removed his hands. She looked around at every bit and touched everything from the piano to the guitar to the drums. Everything. She was so happy.

She took turns in trying each instrument even if she wasn't at all good. When she went to the piano yoongi sat next to her and started playing the notes on the wall. As soon as he started playing she recognized the song and slowly began swaying with the music and a tear trickled down her cheek. But it wasn't from sadness... It was from happiness, feeling loved, loving, caring, and finally finding her true family.

THE END