Chapter 12: FINE WITH ME

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shit! He is trying to remove my mask. You tried to yank his hand away but no use. He reached towards your face and removed the dust mask. You reacted quickly. The ice pack fell from your hand as you grabbed your scarf and hid your face in it. You pulled your hand away from his harshly which caused you pain. You ran out. You ran home.

You sat on the couch. Did he see my face? You were tired. Well at least Jin got his gift. Then you remembered that they have a birthday party today at night. Aish these boys will get drunk again. You went to your room to get some sleep. You couldn't sleep. You looked at your watch. SHIT IT IS 2AM!! well 2:18 am. I should really sleep. But you couldn't.

You got to the kitchen and got an ice pack and placed it on your head. You got your medicine box and got an ointment for your hand. It was really red and painful. You wrapped it after applying the ointment.

You went out again without the scarf and trench coat or even heat pads. Just a sweater and your jeans with another dust mask and a baseball hat.

You checked the weather

You checked the weather. No sign of rain. You did not know whether to be happy or sad. You loved the rain but you did not want to get sick.

You went to the photo shoot site this time you went on the roof. You wanted to see the sunrise. You have gotten used to get here all the time.

You layed down and looked up admiring the sky. You were counting the stars when you heard a voice behind you that made you jump.

"sorry miss you are not allowed to be here." you stood up and saw yoongi. His eyes widen when he saw you. "you again?! Are you okay? It is really cold up here."

"I'm fine like Elsa says the cold never bothers me anyway." you teased

"ugh another movie freak"

"you got a problem with that?" you laughed and looked away.

"Y/N..." you looked at him

"hmm?"

"stop lying."

"w-what?!"

"i know you are freezing now and I know you don't wanna look mysterious so please tell me why you hide your face."

"No" you coldly stare at him.

"no?" he gave you the I-don't-take-a-no-for-an-answer face.

"I will not tell you. I don't have to."

"fine do whatever you want." he was furious. "you know what why don't you stay here until you decide to speak?" he stormed away you jumped inside to go to the door but it was locked. "tell me when you are ready to talk."

"FINE WITH ME!" you screamed loud enough for him to hear.

You sat under the opened ceiling alone. You tried your best not to think about the mask but it was useless. What is wrong with me? Why is my life like this? Wherever I go I see lies. Am I one? Am I a lie? Why am I afraid? Why can't I feel normal? Thinking about that made a warm liquid fall down your cheek. Please be blood. You begged as you touched it. It was a tear. As soon as you saw it more came down. You placed your hands over your mouth so that no sounds escape your lips. You squeezed your head between your legs and hugged them tight. Then a cold wind came you shivered but stayed in your position.

You woke up. When did I sleep? You tried to stand up but failed. Your headache was too strong. You crawled to the door. Every step you took your vision became more blurry and your headache became stronger. You reached to the door and opened it. The moment you did you fell into a black pit.

~~~end of dream~~~

You jumped up. It was not real. You were breathing heavily. You were freezing. You saw snow fall into the room from the opening. Wow amazing. You looked at you watch. It was 4:41 am. You were really cold but sweaty. You had a headache but you managed to get to the door. You knocked but it was not strong enough.
Your vision became blurry.
"help" you screamed but it was barely heard as a whisper. "h-help" you tried again. Still nothing. You fell from exhaustion. You took out your phone to call anyone but the digits where too blurry. You started banging your back on the door and kept repeating help. Then the door opened and you fell on your back. You heard a raspy voice.

"so you finally decided to talk." it was yoongi. "Y/N..." you felt a hand on your head "Y/N you are burning up" then you felt him hold your hand. "omg you are freezing."

You felt his arms wrap around you and the sensation of the cold floor vanished. Then your tried your best to stay awake as he took you away.

"wh-whatever ha-happens to me d-don't t-t-take me to the hos-hospital." and with that you closed your eyes as you layed in his embrace. Then you lost your sense of reality. You gave up to the cold.

A/N:
*****
People waiting for answers you will get them in the next few chapter.