Chapter 3: locked out

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°
It was break time and you were eating Jajameyeon (black bean noodles) quietly in the cafeteria, while editing the photos you took on your computer. You were enjoying your food peacefully, well at least for a moment.

"May i sit here" a voice startled you. You looked up to find jimin pointing at the seat next to you. You quickly put your mask on and the food away.

"Sure" you scooted a bit for him to sit. You were hungry but ignored the feeling and kept editing your photos. You were fast at editing jungkook's photos.

"Wow you are really fast at this!!" Jimin exclaimed

"Kamsahamnida"

"Can i see my photos please?" He looked at you and his eyes sparkled.

"Sure." You entered a file and gave jimin the laptop.

"Wow i never knew i was this good looking" i laughed lightly.

"Really i do not believe that."

"I cannot wait to show these to Bang PD-nim." He said quickly rushing with your laptop to Bang PD-nim. You were shocked and tried to stop him but he was too fast.

He got to PD-nim before you could and showed him the photos before you could stop him. You kept your head down in shame. Ohh Y/N what do these things happen to you? What will PD-nim say? Maybe you are trash? Ohh my god why haven't you took better photos?  You kept scolding yourself.

"Jimin thanks for showing me these." You could hear PD-nim say but you did not dare to look. "Now Y/N i need to see all the rest please." You looked up to see if he was joking but he was not. So you showed him the rest. Then he decided to pick some photos and you were overwhelmed. You turned to thanked jimin but he was too busy cheering for you. Then you looked around and saw some staff cheering too while others had a disgusted face.

You took a while to go back to the photoshoot because you went to get water. You could not finish your food because you were already late but you endured the hunger.

You went to try and open the door but it was locked. You looked left and found a ladder. It took you a while to remember that the room has an opening in the ceiling.

You climbed up the ladder and went to the opening and started taking photos from there

It was hoseok's turn and he had to look up. The moment he did he saw you and you realised that he was looking at you. You gestured for him to stay quiet. You hated being disterbed when taking photos and could feel the other's annoyance. He understood and said nothing.

Hoseok's turn was over and now you had to enter to get to your computer to edit. So you dangled from the edge before jumping in remembering the way you first saw the room and said you could do it. They all loomed at you shocked but you did not give them attention and just rushed to your computer. 

Taehyung's turn came up but everytime you tried to take a photo of him someone would stand in front of you and block the view. You tried all your angles but could not take a photo. Then you found a clear shot and while you were trying to get there you bumped into a staff who seemed to stand in front of you so suddenly on purpose. You fell and when you tried to stand you felt your leg sting. Then you looked at the camera and the lens. Your heart broke they are both broken. You had enough at this point. All the anger rushed in you and you could not feel the pain in your leg anymore. You started to scream.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS? HUH. AT FIRST I REFUSED TO GIVE IN THE PHOTOS CAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE CRAP AND WHEN I DID YOU LOCKED ME OUT, BLOCKED MY VIEW AND LET ME FALL CAUSING MY CAMERA AND LENS TO BREAK. I DID NOT EAT PROPERLY BECAUSE I WAS BUSY TRYING MY BEST AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? WELL DAMN IT."

You stormed out taking all your stuff. You went home and fell on your bed. You buried your head in your pillow and screamed. You were so angry you stood up and clenched your hands in fists. You walked back and forth until you calmed down.

Now you could feel the pain in your leg and surprisingly your palms. You looked at them and found that your nails dug into your palms and made them bleed. You struggled to get to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. You washed the blood and cleaned the wounds before wrapping both hands with sterilised cloth. You then got to your freezer and got out an ice pack. You went to your room and placed the ice pack on your leg while you continued to edit. You were angry but you cannot stop working. You were a workaholic.