Chapter 39: Y/N I Can't... Breath

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

"sorry." Jin repeated.

"JIN STOP APOLOGIZING AND TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG."

"SORRY." he cried in your shoulder and squeezed you harder.

"JIN TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG." he let go and handed you your phone. You saw a lot of death threats but one news caught your attention. You felt light weighted as you were so shocked. You stepped backwards and kept on stumbling. You threw your phone to the nearest wall and it shattered into bits and pieces. You fell on your knees and cried your heart out. This can't be happening. Jin went to you and tried to calm you down. You pushed him away but he hugged you and kept trying, the other members came and tried to calm you down as well.

"THEY ARE LYING." you screamed.

"Y/N I'm sorry." Jin repeated

"IT'S A LIE."

"what's the lie?" kookie asked.

"Y/N's house have been burnt to ashes." Jin explained

"NO ITS STILL THERE!!"

"Y/N..."

"TAKE ME HOME." tears streamed down like rivers.

"bu-"

"please..."

"fine."

They wore their clothes and you did too. Then you went to your house. You stepped out of the car to be greeted by ashes slowly dancing as the wind blows and whistles. Your house was destroyed.

They took you back home and you went to their couch. You cried so hard till you fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of talking.

"should we tell her?"

"tell me what?" I asked as I opened my eyes to see yoongi and namjoon.

"uhh nothing..." namjoon said.

"Namjoon tell me."

"later... You are not ready."

"I'm ready tell me."

"Y/N...."

"please..."

"fine." he sighed in defeat. "last night when the fire occurred your sister was inside the house." you heart raced and your stomach clenched. No no no no no no no no God please no. "they took her out in time out in time with your brother." you calmed down. "but... They are both slightly injured."

"what happened?"

"well they are both a bit burnt... But your sister is in a coma." your heart sank.

"what's the hospital they are in?"

"myoungwoo." I ran out with my purse.

I took a taxi and went directly to the hospital. I ran in and to the reception.

"What room is Irene?"

"Irene. Her last name please."

"Irene Lewis"

"room 543 floor 5."

"thanks."

You ran to the elevators and pressed to floor 5. You ran to the room and saw your sister lying on the bed with a lot of machines attached to her for her for breathing, and an IV. You wept beside her holding her hand. You then felt 2 arms wrap around you. You looked up and saw Daniel. You let go of Irene and hugged Daniel tight staining his shirt with your tears.

"it's ok shhh." he calmed you down. When you broke the hug you made sure he was OK and then turned back to Irene.

--------time skip-------

"Irene it's been a month wake up please. Wake up for me." you held her hand tighter. "Daniel left and now I am all alone. Please wake up for me." no response. "yoongi told me that people hear you like this so I want to tell you something." you loosen your grip and looked at her delicate hands. "remember when we used to play catch and I was never able to catch you? Well I never tried to catch you because you always end up never catching me. So we play until we get tired." you chuckled "remember that time when we pranked Daniel by putting mayonnaise in his toothpaste" you laughed "remember how he looked disgusted because he hates mayo." you breathed in "lots happened when you went to dreamland. Hobi and I told ARMYs everything. A lot of ARMYs apologized and the people who burnt the house were taken away to prison. I am living in an apartment now but the house will be done in a week or two. The boys said they'll pay but I didn't let them. I am building a small house because I can't afford to build a big one. Well at least it looks small. It is really big actually. And you will have your own work place in it. You can study, work, play, do whatever you want with it" the alarm on your phone went off signaling you have to go to work. You sighed "I'm sorry Irene I will visit you as soon as I finish I promise."

You went to work and had your usual day. Taking photos of the groups you had and editing. Nothing special.

You were packing your stuff when you got a call.

"hello?"

"miss Lewis?"

"yes that's me."

"Irene Lewis is awake and she wants to see you." you ended the call and ran out. You took your car that wasn't caught in the fire and drove it carefully to the hospital. You were so excited.

You entered her room and smiled. You went straight to her and hugged her tight.

" Y/N I can't... Breath." she complained.

"ohh sorry.." you let her go "it's just that I miss you."

"it's OK. I miss you too. How long was I out of it?"

"a month or so?"

"oh what happened?"

"everything went back to normal."

"What about the house?"

"I am building a new one but for now we will live in an apartment."

"ohh nice."

"yeah thank God I had an emergency bank account."

"you are always 10 steps ahead." she smiled

"yeah I am." you said cockily

"aishhh." she smiled and ruffled your hair.

"miss Lewis?"