Chapter 14: Y/N! STOP!!

JHope's POV:
^°^°^°^°^°^°^

I was asleep when I heard my phone ringing. I woke up and answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

"hello?" I asked in my sleepy voice.

"yah~ HOBI. I took Y/N to meongwoo hospital with yoongi. She is really sick and only yoongi knows why so don't ask me. Come here I already talked to the others." Jin speaked so fast but I caught everything. I got out of my bed and ended the call.

We went to the hospital and went to receptionist and asked about the room Y/N was placed in.

We went to Y/N's room as soon as we got the number. We found Jin and yoongi waiting outside for the doctor. When the doctor came out yoongi entered completely ignoring the doctor.

"Are you miss Y/N's guardians?" the doctor began.

"No but we don't know who the guardians are." namjoon responded.

"OK then if you get in contact with the guardians tell them she just has a really high fever. She will wake up soon don't worry."

"ok thanks" we all bowed to him as he went.

I entered the room before the rest and found yoongi talking to her so I just listened for a while.

"I've been told people hear you even if they are like this" he began "I am really sorry. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have locked you out. It was a stu-"

"YOU LOCKED HER OUT!!" I shouted which made him jump and stand up.

"I can explain." the others came in.

"why are you shouting?!" they asked

"ask him" I pointed at yoongi.

"I can explain"

"please do" I gestured him to begin.
He took a deep breath and began. He explained everything and left us shook.

"hyung why do you wanna know why she hides her face so badly? " Tae asked "I mean we all are curious but we would never do that."

"I guess curiosity really kills the cat" jimin shot out.

Till now yoongi didn't leave her hand and she hasn't woke up yet. We were all scolding yoongi while he hung his head in shame. Then yoongi's eyes suddenly left the ground and went towards Y/N. He held her hand tighter as she opened her eyes. We all surrounded her as she woke up. When she finally realized what was going on her eyes shot open. She removed her hand from yoongi's and sat up. I pushed her back down and told her to rest. She groaned and yoongi placed his hand over her head.

"Y/N I'm sorry this is all my fault" he kept on apologizing but she seemed out of it. Jin stopped yoongi and kept scolding him but Y/N realized it.

"please don't scold him it is not his fault." she defended quickly.

"no it is all my fault I locked you out." yoongi took all the blame.

"no its not. I don't know why I do this sometimes but because I am really busy sometimes I forget my jacket or coat. But sometimes I purposely leave them home. I didn't forget this time. When I leave my coat I usually take my heat packets but instead I left everything home. If I got one thing this wouldn't happen even if yoongi locked me out."

"Y/N why did you leave them on purpose" Tae asked worried.

"all your question will be answered step by step. When time comes I will tell you."

"ok" he paused "is it time now?"

"no" she chuckled

"OK" he paused again "is it time now"

"stop" she laughed.

"OK ok I will stop" he smiled to himself like an idiot "it's nice hearing your laugh" she hid the rest of her face with her hands but then she touched her hand.

"umm I can tell you everything if you get me out of here"

"Y/N you are too sick to get out of here" I protested

"I know but I told yoongi" she looked at him "I told you whatever happens to me never take me here"

"I'm sorry" he looked down "you were just too sick"

"it's okay I forgive you"

"I'm really sorry this is all my fault"

"I repeat it is not and I forgive you but please forgive yourself and get me out of here" she sat up but none of us dared to stop her.

"please Y/N you have to stay. You are sick." jungkook begged

"I can take care of myself." she removed the IV

"Y/N!! STOP!!"

"please take me out" she was on the verge of crying. She was afraid. I know how she feels. We all do.

"okay" I helped her up "but on some conditions."

"if it involves me being out of here I am in"

"OK 1) you go home and we get you a doctor."

"ok"

"2) you always wear your jacket and take your hot packets"

"fine"

"3) you take your medicine"

"okay anything else?"

"no"

"so can we go?"

"yes but we need your guardian's approval" namjoon shocked her.

"I'll talk to the doctor wait for me outside his office."

We took her to his office and a few minutes later she came out and rushed us away.

A/N:
****
Sorry I haven't updated for a while I was busy but I will make it up to you. Thank you so much for streaming idol. You ARMYs are amazing. 💜💜💜