Chapter 11: Always Works

Namjoon's POV:

It is 11:58 pm and everyone is positioned in their places. Well everyone except me. I was still making my way to the last exit. I was running there looking at the clock. Oh shit!!! It is 12:00 am. If we don't get her I will get scolded. I ran as fast as I can and as soon as I was ready to stand I bumped into someone. We both lost our balance and fell. It is a... Girl. She fell so hard and hit her head but she stood up and as soon as she did jungkook's muscular arms carried her away. She seems familiar.

We took her to the nearest room which was Jin and yoongi's dorm. Jungkook held her down as jimin and jhope tied her up on the chair. They all left leaving me and her. I looked at her before I realized it is Y/N. We waited long before yoongi came. I mean woke up.

"hey Y/N." yoongi began

"LET ME GO" she was furious and was trying to untie the ropes. "I need to go back home." she calmed down and began begging.

"not until you answer some questions."

"depends on the question"

"you will answer them all" he demanded coldly.

"and what if I don't? " She was getting on his nerves and she knew that.

"then you will stay here all ni-"

"not a problem with me." she interrupted sitting back in the chair.

"I can starve you. You know."

"you can't do that to-"

"you? Watch me."

"an ARMY."

"okay question 1 answered. Now question 2) why did you give us gifts?"

"why? can't I?"

"just tell me why"

"ohh~ I have a lot of reasons."

"say 2"

"2" she laughed

"no I mean tell me 2 reasons. It is enough for me pabo."

"ummm... 1) I have nothing to do cause I am bored and I am grateful for everything you did to me.
2) I don't have anyone else to give. Plus it is fun."

"okay this brings us to question 3) do you live alone?"

"maybe I do. Maybe I don't."

"that answers my question. Okay question 4) why?"

"why what?"

"why do you live alone?"

"I said maybe I do maybe I don't. That doesn't mean I do nor I don't."

"we know you do."

"how are you sure?"

"okay let's say you do live alone. What would be the reason."

"even if I was I wouldn't tell you it would be too personal."

"okay I'll let that slide."

"are those all the question?"

"no question 5) why do you hide your face?"

"I told you I cannot tell you."

"so you still won't talk. Then I have to use my weapon."

"weapons won't hurt me"

"this one will" yoongi turned around and when he turned back he was making silly faces that left me shocked.

"AHH STOP Y-YOU ARE KILL-KILLING ME!" she was laughing and her laugh was amazing and sincere. "fine fine I'll talk." she was laughing so hard that she teared up. "my stomach hurts."

"always works." he smirked giving himself a high five "told you it is painful. Now speak."

"i like to look mysterious."

"question 6) where are your family?" she looked sad after he asked that but kept silent.

"hyung that is enough questions." I stopped her from answering.

"what I didn't start yet."

"enough we got what we wanted." I said untying the ropes.

"fine. But we are not done." he looked at Y/N and gave her a death glare.
She gave her a bright smile covered by her mask. Her face expressions were so obvious from her eyes.

"I wanted to apologize for bumping into you earlier." I looked at her as she stood up. I gave her an ice pack for her head and she took it.

"thanks and don't worry. It's okay"

"oh wait I forgot!" yoongi came rushing towards Y/N and grabbed her free hand tight. She tried to escape but couldn't. Then he reached his other hand towards her face and tried to remove her mask.

A/N:
*****
Sorry for the short chapter but the chapter after is a bit more interesting. So get ready. 😊😊