Chapter 29: The Ex

Daniel's POV:
★★★★★★★

When I saw Y/N's smile turn 180° and the way she ran to her room. I regretted every word I said.

"YOU HAD TO TALK. YOU HAD TO SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HER. YOU KNOW SHE IS STILL REGRETTING AND YOU TALKED." Irene scolded me

"I didn't mean to."

"WELL NOW FIND A WAY TO GET HER OUT OF THAT ROOM!!"

"you know that's impossible."

"DO IT!!!"

"you go first. I'll catch up."

"COWARD." she stormed out and I sighed. I placed both my hands on my head that's hanging low and ruffled my hair until it was messy. Then a voice made me look up.

"umm sorry but may I ask what was that all about??" I think taehyung asked.

"well..." I looked at the hall leading to Y/N's room and then at them. "do you know the reason why Y/N is here?"

"yes." they all answered.

"well before she left she met someone. She was planning on leaving so she didn't think she would fall for him. As in movies she did. She fell for the right person but in the wrong time. On her graduation he was planning on confessing and she knew so she ignored him because she didn't want to leave him heart broken. She came here and the first person she texted was him. She texted but he never responded. At that time we knew what happened to him. I mean me and Irene, Y/N didn't know. When he was going back from graduation he..." I paused taking a deep breath "he was all teary because he couldn't confess. And he was passing the street he didn't see that the light was green. And the car was speeding up. And you know what happened next." I couldn't say it. I just couldn't but they got the idea.

"did he die?" jimin asked.

"no but he never forgave her."

"ohh." namjoon was about to say something when we heard yells.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!"

"you leave we will deal with this." I assured the members.

"no we will help."

"fine, just because I don't have time to argue." we all went in front of her door.

"Y/N open the door." I tried to open it but it didn't budge. My eyes widen. Oh no shit no. "Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!!" I was panicking.

"why are you panicking?!" one of them asked. I didn't bother turn because she was going to hurt herself.

"she is going to hurt herself." I heard Irene.

"no not when I'm here." I replied. I started banging my shoulder at the door but it won't open. I kept on trying until I heard her scream in pain. No no no no no. I tried harder as tears fell. Then someone stopped me. Two people came in front of me and did what I was doing together. It was jungkook and jimin. The kept on hitting the door until it broke.

We all ran inside and saw Y/N on the ground with bloody hands and a scissors beside her. Irene rushed out and got the first aid kit while the others rushed to calm my sister down.

Irene came back with everything she needs and told the boys to step back. Everytime Irene would apply something on the wound Y/N would scream. This is all my fault. I saw jungkook go towards Y/N. He hugged her and began humming a song. Wait that song. That song Y/N always told me to listen to it. She said it is her favorite. What the name? Umm. AHH just one day. When jungkook started they all began to hum with him and after some screams and tears, she finally calmed down. Irene finished wrapping Y/N's hands and went to the bathroom to wash her hands from
Y/N's blood.

"you guys can go now." I told them "thank you."

"no I won't go." I looked at jungkook who had a sleeping Y/N in his hands.

"please you did enough."

"I'm not going to leave her." he looked at her "I'm not going to break my promise."

"What promise?"

"our pinky promise."

"so you are dating?"

"no. She is 3 years older than me."

"then why does she call you oppa?"

"I don't know. You have to ask her."

"I don't want to make her cry again. I should leave."

"and you think that won't make her cry?" I looked at namjoon.

"yeah if I leave I won't be able to hurt her."

"oh really?" he gave me a death glare. What's wrong with him? "do you know how excited she was when she knew you were coming?"

"of course I do."

"seems that you don't."

"what do you mean?"

"she was so excited if you leave. Why wouldn't she get upset?"

"i-" I looked at her. He had a point. "I just don't want to hurt her. She is my little sister and she went through more than both me and Irene combined. She was really mature for her age. And I made her cry and hurt herself again."

"just ask for her forgiveness."

"shut up!!"