Chapter 34: Wife

Hoseok's POV:
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

"take a seat." Y/N sat down looking surprised with a hint of fear. Namjoon sighed as he lowered his head and crossed his arms. "I don't know who to blame?" he raised his head.

"w-what?"

"I don't know if I should blame this pabo." he pointed at me. "or you?" he pointed at her.

"What did I do?"

"this pabo." he pointed at me again and I lowered my head. "went out of the dorms without a disguise and took you for ice cream. However more disappointed that you agreed even when he didn't have his disguise." I lowered my head more.

"how did you know we went out for ice cream?"

"ARMYs are everywhere and they saw you and caught photos." he showed her the photos.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault." I snapped my head towards her. "I shouldn't have went with him. I'm so sorry." she looked down.

"it's not her fault." I defended "I forgot the disguise. She has nothing to with it."

"it's OK hobi." She stood up. "I'll be going." she was about to enter the room.

"well that's the worst part." namjoon stopped her.

"What?"

"you can't leave"

"why."

"ARMY thinks you guys are engaged."

"WHAT? WHY WOULD THEY THINK THAT?" her eyes popped out of their sockets.

"your ring." she looked at her hand.

"I'm so sorry. I really am. I should leave quickly." she was freaking out.

"I told you, you can't leave."

"why?"

"because ARMY is out there waiting for you to leave. Some will hurt you. Most will."

"it's OK. I'll handle the pain."

"no it's not OK. You are our friend, and we will fix this."

"how?"

"we have an interview in 2 days. You will be there and explain everything. We will help you don't worry."

"ok then I can leave and come back"

"no we talked to Irene and told her you will stay here for 2 days."

"I don't have clothes"

"don't worry we got you some." he gave her a bag and she took it.

"aww guys thanks. I promise we'll clear all this." we smiled but she gave us a bitter smile before entering the room.

We were hungry and Jin was cooking when Y/N came out all dressed.

"I wore the beanie just because it's cold

"I wore the beanie just because it's cold. I still hate pink." she gave us a bored face.

"Y/N can you help me." Jin asked and she lit up yeah sure.

Y/N did the waffles and smoothies while Jin did the eggs and bacon. The only people who ate eggs and bacon were yoongi and namjoon. All of us ate waffles and Jin was kinda offended before he actually tasted the waffles. He melted and ate some of her waffles. However she blankly stared at her plate before slightly  pushing it forward and going to the living room.

"what's up with her?" yoongi asked chewing on his bacon.

"I don't know." I answered.

"well she doesn't seem in a good mood."

"no shit Sherlock." I whispered

"What was that."

"she's been like that yesterday."

"ohh I thought you said something else."

"of course not hyung."

"Y/N~." tae screamed

"yes tae." she stood up from the couch and faced him.

"want some eggs?"

"no thanks I'm fine" she smiled and sat back down.

"she's not hungry that's all" he lowered his voice.

"You know i can hear you." she stood up and went to the balcony.

"wow" is all what came out of my mouth.

I took a plate of waffles and went to her. I saw her on the swing looking into emptiness. She seemed in deep thought.

"hey." I began.

"hey." she looked at me and smiled. I sat beside her and gave her the plate.

"never miss a meal."

"sorry hobi but I am not hungry. I can't eat."

"please for me."

"I don't feel good hobi."

"What?!" I immediately placed my hand over her head. There was her fever again.

"I didn't take my meds yesterday."

"it's OK. Let's go inside."

"ok." I helped her to the living room and found the maknaes on the couch.

"get off" I shot at them

"no it's OK." she sat on the floor.

"no get up your sick." I held her up by her upper arm and she almost lost her balance.

"hobi it's OK. Maybe I just got too shocked that's all. It happens to me a lot. If I get shocked or afraid I get sick. I'll be fine tomorrow."

"OK"

"Y/N wanna play with us." I looked at the maknaes and realized they were playing a game.

"I'm sorry kookie I'm too dizzy to play. Plus I don't know how to play this game so I'll just watch." she smiled and sat on the ground again.

"OK"

Hours passed and Y/N was swaying a little as she watched the maknaes play. Then she looked at me.

"hobi this is the 2nd day I miss work. Will bang PD-nim be mad."

"no he won't."

"are you sure."

"yes!!" we both looked at the door.