Chapter 41: The Accident

Irene's POV:
''''''''''

I was working in the hospital when Y/N called.

"hey sis how's the party?" I asked clearly happy... No response. "Y/N?!" I got worried.

"I-Irene..." she sounded weak.

"Y/N!!"

"h-h-help m-e"

"where are you?"

"h-help."

I quickly ran out of the hospital. I didn't know where she was so I went on the same road she would take to go from our house to the party.

I was looking left and right on each side of the road looking for her. When I saw the car. I parked and quickly ran out to find that she hit a tree beside the road. I went and found her inside with the phone in her hand. I quickly helped her up and into my car carefully. Making sure I won't hurt her. I took her home and placed her on her bed and started aiding her.

I was about to finish when I heard the doorbell. I continued aiding her and ignored the doorbell. I finished but the doorbell didn't stop ringing. I went and opened to find jungkook holding a plate with a big piece of cake.

"hey kookie." I let him in.

"hey Irene" he said happily "where's Y/N??"

"well kookie..." he placed the plate on the kitchen counter and looked at me.

"yes" he smiled then he saw my bloody shirt "wha-? Where's she?"

"kook-" he ran to her room and opened the door while I followed. He ran by her side and saw how hurt she was.

"What happened?"

"she had a car accident."

"how?"

"I still don't know. When I got her here she was out of it."

"we should take her to the hospital"

"I know I will call Dr Lee. He will know what to do."

"ok."

I went out and called Dr Lee it rang until he finally picked up.

"Dr Lewis hello."

"hey Dr Lee"

"so why did you call?"

"my sister recently got injured due to a car crash. I can't keep her in the hospital due to her phobia of hospitals."

"is she awake?"

"right now she is unconscious."

"OK I will send an ambulance."

"please don't let it turn on the siren."

"ok."

I went back in and found kookie drawing imaginary circles on her hand using his thumb.

"I'm sorry." he cried "I broke my promise." he sobbed more "20 tears now still counting." I placed my hand on his back and tried to comfort him.

"it's OK... She'll be fine. She needs some rest." I tried to make him feel better.

"I hope so." we waited a bit when we heard the doorbell. I went to open and found my friends from the ER. They came to take her to the hospital so I let them in.

After they got her in the ambulance I went inside with kookie that refused to leave. We went to the hospital and did some tests and x-rays.

We finished everything quickly before she could wake up and took her back home.

I sat beside her bed when kookie was on the phone with the other boys. Then he came in.

"will you tell her?"

"tell her what?"

"you know... The hospital"

"no."

"but she has to know"

"she doesn't have to know she went through so much."

"but you can't hide it forever."

"I can."

"no you can't."

"I can."

"she'll figure out."

"no she won't."

"I already know so shut up." we looked at her wide eyed. Her eyes were still closed "I need to rest."

"ah yes" I was still shocked. I took kookie and out to the living room and left her to rest in peace.

A few minutes later the rest of the boys came.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!" jimin and tae stumbled in.

"she's asleep when she wakes up you ca-"

"I'm here." I looked at her coming in with a smile and jungkook directly went a d helped her. "thanks kookie" she smiled as she sat down on the couch. Everyone circled her and checked on her and I giggled.

"What happened?" asked yoongi.

"well I was going to the party" she began "when I saw a boy crossing the road while he was running. I didn't hit him because I shifted away quickly but I hit the tree."

"and broke 2 ribs and injured yourself" I continued the story.

"yes exactly."

"aren't you in pain?"

"a bit"

"don't lie"

"a lot yeah."

"CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEEEE" jimin began singing as jungkook and tae joined while the others laughed.

When they left I helped Y/N back to her room.

"you know you can't hide anything from me." she said as she layed back down.

"hmm?"

"I know you always take me to the hospital when I get badly injured."

"h-how?"

"the sent of the hospital gets stuck on my clothes."

"ohhh"

"it's OK. I forgive you"

"I didn't say sorry."

"yes you did."

"when?"

"a few seconds ago."

"no I didn't."

"yes you did.... Mentally." she laughed.

"oh so you can read minds now huh?" I laughed

"yes I can." we laughed and went to sleep next to each other.

"AHHHHHHH"