Chapter 23: Help

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

As Jin was blowing the candles tae pinched your arm.

"oww" you complained

"oh sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

"it's OK. It usually won't hurt. Maybe because I am weak?"

"oh sorry again."

"it's OK."

"can I ask you a favor?"

"yeah sure."

"we got Jin gifts and they are a bit big I can't carry them can you help me?"

"yeah sure. But out of curiosity why didn't you ask one of the members?"

"because he would notice and this way I'll make him worried about you." he laughed evilly and you hit his arm playfully.

"OK let's go."

Tae took me to the car and went to the trunk to open it. Then your phone rang.

"excuse me tae. Just one minute." you looked at tae.

"yeah sure take your time." he smiled widely.

You walked away and looked at the caller's ID. You noticed that it was unknown but you picked it up.

"hello?" you began
"oh hello Y/N." chimed a voice in the other end of the line. It was familiar. "this is misoo."

"oh misoo." you smiled but no one can see "how did you get my number?"

"Bang PD-nim."

"so he's still selling my info."

"only with tears and pleads." she laughed.

"right." you laughed.

"Y/N can we meet?"

"now?!"

"yeah I need your help."

"OK you know where my house is. Meet me there in 20 minutes."

"OK thanks"

"your welcome. Bye."

"bye."

You ended the call and lowered your head taking a deep breath before standing straight and going back to tae.

"is everything OK?" tae asked

"hmm?" you looked at him "Ahh yes. Don't worry." you smiled widely.

"OK" he smiled and got out a big box and gave it to you. It was light but you found it heavy since you were still so weak to hold yourself up. "it is lighter than the other."

You both went inside and surprised Jin. He looked so happy. Everyone was. At that moment time froze seeing them that happy made you happy. Seeing them laugh made you laugh. Everything froze before you realized that you have to go. You have to leave happiness for now. At that moment time moved and you found yourself excusing yourself away from happiness into a cab heading home.

You went back home and tidied your house a bit before misoo came. When she arrived you opened the door and saw her holding a bag.

You invited her in and made 2 cups of tea while she took her laptop out. You both sat on the couch and you gave her a cup.

"so what do you need help with?"

"2am's photos. I can't really decide on how to edit some photos."

"oh OK let's see."

She showed you the photos but if she had to learn she should do it not you. So you played smart and only gave her clues. She was not bad because she knew what to do when you gave her the clue. You both finished and were happy with the results. You looked at the clock to realize it was already 12:47 am.

"I should leave" misoo stood up.

"it's too late why don't you sleep over?"

"I don't wanna bother you."

"it's OK you aren't. It's too late now so stay."

"but I have nothing to wear."

"come with me." you stood up and grabbed her hand. You took her to your sister's room and opened the closet. "everything here is new so chose what you want. They were never worn you can use it tonight. I am assuming you are the same size but if you aren't tell me."

"you don't have to do this."

"come on we'll have fun. And don't argue."

"fine." you went out of the room to let her be. However before you could close the door she called you. "umm Y/N."

"yes?"

"do you have pads?" she was blushing and you couldn't help but laugh.

"yes in the second drawer under the closet."

"thanks"

"your welcome."

You closed the door and went to the living room. You took the cups to the kitchen and remembered you had photos that you didn't edit so you went to your studio. You entered the code to your studio, magic shop, and entered.

You were editing when you heard misoo call for you.

"Y/N... Y/N-issi."

"HERE!!!" You called from your studio.

"wow" you heard her enter "you have a studio?"

"yup I have 3 for myself." she was shocked "it's a big house and there is a lot of space."

"cool... What are the other 2?"

"one is for my art which is called Euphoria and the other is called paradise."

"ohhh and what's paradise for?"

"top secret" you imitated yoongi and you both laughed.

After you finished editing you both went to your rooms and slept.

Until...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"