Chapter 16: YOU READ HER DIARY?!

Taehyung's POV:
****************

I was about to sit on the couch when I heard yoongi calling me from Y/N's room.

"TAEHYUNGIE!! TAEHYUNGIE!!"
I quickly stood up and went to her room.

"What?! What's wrong?!"
He just pointed at Y/N. I was ready to see a lifeless body but instead I saw a pretty lady with a shy smile. I couldn't hold it in. I screamed.

"AHH KYOOOO" I went towards her when the other members came in worried.

"what's wro-" they saw Y/N and their eyes widen.

"AWW you are extremely cute." jimin said coming closer to her with the rest. Jungkook came up to her and pinched her cheek which made her so shy that she pulled the blanket to her face. As soon as she did that the soup was poured all over yoongi. He screamed when the hot liquid touched his chest.

"AHHH." her eyes widen.

"oh I'm so so so sorry."
He stood up and went to the bathroom and she went to her closet.
She took out a black sweater and a denim jeans jacket and ran to the bathroom door. She knocked before he opened the door and snatched the clothes from her.

"good that it is black not pink" he closed the door.

She stood in front of the door and began swaying from side to side. She was still dizzy. Then yoongi came out of the bathroom and she crossed her arms and stopped herself from swaying. They both stood silent in their place.

He couldn't escape because of the table that narrowed the space

"What?!" he shot out coldly.

"I am waiting for you to say it." she replied even colder.

"to say what? Thank you?" he chuckled in disbelief.

"your welcome" she seemed happy with herself.

"I didn't mean that."

"oh I think you did" she said slyly. With every word that escaped her mouth hyung seemed to get angrier.

"No you- AHH" he just screamed in defeat.

"sorry again" she looked at the floor.

"sorry won't make up to my favorite sweater"

"I gave you my favorite sweater" she gave him a death glare.

"you spilled soup all over me."

"you brought the soup"

"you are the one who got sick."

"you locked me out"

"I should have kept you there too." he blurted out and as soon as he did his eyes widen. "sor-"

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT ME LOCKED OUT TILL DEATH!!"

She screamed so suddenly that we all got surprised. She smashed the mirror beside her to pieces with the side of her fist. She turned around and I saw tears in her eyes. She stormed out of the room and I followed her but she stopped.

"Don't follow me. It's better for both."
She went out and slammed the door shut causing the house to lightly vibrate.

I went back to the room and found Jin hyung scolding yoongi who had his eyes glued to the floor.

After what seemed like hours but was actually minutes, they all left the room without me and yoongi. I saw him looking at the shattered mirror and I sighed. I was about to leave when I heard him say something.

"she'll have bad luck now."

We all sat in her living room and waited for her to come back. Then yoongi came out of her room and got his jacket.

"where do you think you're going huh?" Jin glared at him "you have to apologize to her"

"yeah I know and that is what I am planning to do."

"we don't know where she went."

"I have a hunch, better than waiting."

"uh huh. And where does your hunch tell you?"

"the photo shoot."

"why would she be there huh?"

"when any of us is angry we go to the place we love the most."

"but she is not us."

"she might not be us but she is like us."

"how do you know?"

"I read her diary"

"YOU READ HER DIARY!!"

"yup girls always have one but her's is more like a tracker for everything rather than a diary."

"doesn't she have a lock?"

"yes she does. That's why I took a while to break it."

"you're invading her privacy."

"you will too I know you." he looked at jimin. "now if you excuse me I'm leaving."

We were all shocked and we stayed frozen for a while.

We finally snapped out of it and decided to look for her too when we heard the door bell. We opened the door and found yoongi holding Y/N's unconscious body. Before we could ask anything he explained.

"she couldn't go far away. Her tempurature rose rapidly when she cooled down. I guess." he said looking at her. "in conclusion she fainted on the door step. Quick come and help me." and we all did.