Chapter 38: Good Night

Jin's POV:
*°*°*°*°*°*

I was cooking with the help of Y/N. She was so fun to cook with. She kept smiling all the time and I didn't want to ruin the moment with one of my jokes. I don't know if she'll likes them yet. So I didn't say anything. She was cooking like she is a chef. Wow she has talent!! I was busy with cooking the meat that I didn't notice she was crying because of the onions she was cutting until I turned to get the onions from her. When I saw her eyes all teary and her cheeks wet I was shocked. I grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Y/N!!! What's wrong." I asked worried.

"onions." she laughed as she handed me the board that was covered with cut onions.

"ohhh"

"onions are too strong for me."

"sorry."

"it's OK don't apologize."

"go wash your face and make the table."

"bu-"

"will you ever stop arguing?!!"

"I don't argue."

"yeah you do."

"no I don-."

"and what do you call this?"

"proving a point." she smirked.

"just do the dinner table I'll handle this. It's almost done."

"fine." she went out and did as I instructed. I finished the food and called the boys for dinner. As I was filling the plates I noticed Y/N was no longer there. I looked left and right but there was no sight of her. So I went to kookie's room to see if she is there.

I knocked on her door.

"come in." I heard her voice allowing me in.

"Y/N?!" I peeked

"yes Jin oppa?"

"aren't you going to eat with us?"

"you go ahead and eat I'll eat later."

"oh ok." I was about to leave.

"Jin..."

"hmm?"

"does PD-nim know that I am sleeping here?"

"yes and he agreed saying that it is to protect both you and hobi."

"ahh OK." she smiled and I returned it as I left.

We ate dinner and packed the food. I went to call Y/N to eat. I stood in front of her door.

"Y/N?" I said gently knocking. No reply. I opened the door and found her laying on the bed. I went to her and saw that she was asleep. Her face was pure and innocent. She looked relaxed and a small smile was on her face. I took the blanket and covered her.

"good night." I kissed her forehead and left.

"stay..." she mumbled "please... Don't go!"

Is she talking to me?

"Y/N?"

"don't go...." he face went from calm to stressed. Her smiled disappeared showing a frown. She was having a nightmare and I could understand. However I didn't know what to do I just stood frozen for some reason.

"...." nothing came out of my mouth.

"leave them alone..."

"What?"

"let them go.... I'll come instead..."

"Y/N!!" I went to her and shook her a bit. She didn't wake up.

"no please don't so this..."

"Y/N!!" I shook her harsher.

"noo please..."

"Y/N!!!!" I shook her as I screamed. She woke up frightened. She was tired her eyes told everything. She was slightly shivering I held her close to my chest and hummed spring day. I always thought it was the most relaxing song so I sang a bit to her too.

I was singing and humming that I didn't notice a tear trickle down her face until more came.

"hey what's wrong?"

"it's all my fault."

"What is?"

"everything... I shouldn't have came here. I shouldn't have accomplished my dreams. I shouldn't have met you."

"hey... Why are you talking like that?"

"I'm tired... And I don't want to make people tired because of me."

"hmm?"

"I don't want to burden you with me. And that is exactly what I did."

"i held her closer."

"it's ok. Shhh." I calmed her down by singing a random soothing song. I was so into the song that I didn't realize she already left me and went to dreamland.

I sat there and admired her features. I admired her beauty marks and flaws. Well... At least what she thought was flaws. I couldn't find any. She was perfect. Not that I'm in love or anything but she really was pretty even with her flaws.

Her flaws mostly represents her hard working self, and her not giving up spirit. How can someone live through all this and look this good? I covered her again and went to the kitchen. As I was packing the leftovers I found a cake in the fridge with the BTS logo on it. On it was written BTS X ARMY. I knew it was Y/N.

"what's that hyung?" I turned around and saw kookie.

"Y/N made us a cake." I smiled

"oooo let's eat." he was going to take it but I pushed him back. "hyuuuunng." he whined.

"tomorrow after lunch I promise."

"fine." he said it in an unpleased voice.

.
.
.

I opened the door from my room to the kitchen and heard a phone vibrate. I looked at the counter and found a weird phone. It was not any of ours. Then I looked at the lock screen and found death threats and I knew it was Y/N's. I was reading through it. When one caught my eye. My eyes widen and I heard Y/N's voice behind me.

"good morning" she chimed happily. I turned and faced her with concern. "what's wrong?" she was confused.

"Y/N." I went and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry..."

"what? Why? You are scaring me."

"I'm sorry." a tear trickled down my cheek.

"Jin what's wrong?"

"Sorry."

"JIN STOP SAYING SORRY AND TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG NOW."