Chapter 9: Easy Peasy

Taehyung's POV:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After I wrote the letter with Y/N I went back to the dorm where the rest of the boys were.

"so?" the all said

"Houston we have a problem." I answered.

"what? Wea?" asked jimin

"when she wrote on the draft she had a bold handwriting." I placed the draft that I was supposed to throw away on the table. "but when I asked her to write in cursive she did. It looks like the note." I said placing the envelope over the draft. "what about you kookie? No luck?" I looked at jungkook

"nah I was lucky she has the same handwriting. I think it is her."

"kookie" yoongi began "don't jump into conclusions. Y/N has the same handwriting too."

"we will know soon" Jin smiled "but now why don't we have dinner. I will cook."

"what took you so long?" hobi  complained "I was waiting for you for so long that I was losing hope."

"yeah me too." chimed Jimin.

"let's go" shouted Jin and they all followed Jin to the kitchen except me

I sat in the living room with the letter in my hand. Yoongi was about to go to the kitchen when he noticed me and sat next to me.

"what's wrong Tae?"

"when I was going to her house I saw her give her jacket and umbrella to a girl on the road even though she was shivering. I wanted to give her my umbrella but she was running really fast and I was running behind her. Then she slipped and fell in a puddle I was far and kept running to help her but she quickly stood up and ran again. Man she is quick." I chuckled "I went to her house and heard footsteps running back and forth so I figured she was cleaning. I went to get coffee and drank it. Then went back and I did not hear anything. So I rang the bell and she let me in. I only saw her living room. However I did not hear or see any sign of other people in the house. I found no sign of another human being in her life. No siblings, no parents, no friends not even a lover? What if she does live alone? What is she has no friends? I cannot imagine my life without you but she made me think of how it would be. I wonder is she happy? Is she satisfied? Does she feel lonely? Does she want company? I don't know anything hyung but something feels off. "

" Tae all questions will be answered but be patient and you will get to that point." yoongi calmed me down

"you mean we."

"you guys will I am not curious."

"you not curious? If it came from any of the other hyungs I would have believed them but not you."

"then don't belive me."

"I won't."

"yah~" Jimin screamed from the kitchen "you guys coming or not?"

"coming" we both answered.

We went to the kitchen and ate dinner then they went to their dorms and I went to bed.

Weeks passed before RM called us for a meeting to make a plan to catch that person.

"next birthday is jin's so any plans?" namjoon asked looking at all of us.

"I have one." yoongi raised his hand

"yoongi you are not in school so just begin."

"i was just reminding kookie that school is coming with some actions."
Yoongi smirked while kookie turned pale. "anyways Jin's birthday is in 13 days since kookie is the fastest between us he will stand on the door at 11:59 pm. Then when the bell rings kookie goes after that person, since we don't know how fast that person is you block the exits. Easy peasy."

"what about you?" I asked

"I will be asleep. What do you think."

"hyung~"

"fine I will do the interrogation."

"araso"